Chapter 1

Lusamine's Pokémon can't even put a scratch on UB01 the ultra-beast that Faba used Nebby to open the portal to this mysterious Pokémon home. Ash stared at the octopus like Pokémon like he was paralyzed as it easily defeated all of Lusamine's Pokémon. As Ash saw UB01 move instant panic arose in Ash as the Pokémon was headed straight for Gladion. As Ash ran all he could think about was "no, NO, NOT GLADION" as he jumped in the way of UB01's grab for Gladion.

Ash screamed in pain when the tentacles that felt like acid touched his skin. That was something that the blonde had never heard and would never, ever like to hear again. UB01 wrapped its tentacles around Ash's shoulders then the rest of his body as he struggled. After a moment of struggling ash went limp, simply giving up. The ultra beast swooped back down to grab at Lusamine's Poke balls. The monster obtained the Poke balls and disappeared back into the ultra-worm-hole.

Lillie screamed and fell to her knees, voice raw as she tried to wiggle out of her mother's grasp. The room was dead silent- everyone shocked to stillness - other than Lillie's cries over one of her closest friends, whereas everyone else stared in shock.

"Ash..." The blonde muttered "he got taken..."

Gladion couldn't hear, as he refused to let the truth settle in. His heart was drumming really loudly in his ears, yet everything seemed so far away. He couldn't feel, couldn't see all he knew was shock.

Gladion let out a strangled noise, falling to his knees, mirroring Lillie's position. Pikachu cried out in shock, nudging Gladion trying to comfort him. But no matter how many 'Pikapi!'s left his throat, Gladion still did not react to the Pokémon.

(hey guys this my 1st fanfic if you guys have any suggestions let me know please)