Chapter 6

"A sudden presence of someone gave you more enthusiasm in your life." - Raelynn

"On that day you did that purposely, didn't you?"

"Did what? Can you explain me, little girl?"

Kalvin asked by moving closely toward her.

He grabbed her waist and placed his finger on her cheek.

His action made her heart shattered. She attempts to escape from the action but fails. While he leaned his lips to hers, she bent back as he was. But his was paused as she closed her eyes tightly, making him regretful of his act without her inclined.

Then he sighed and was discharged from his hands, she gave herself a long breath. He smiled at her and went to sit on a chair aside from them.

She followed him to sit contrasting with him, and looked down to evade eye contact with him.

"What's going on with his mind? Does he act like this to every girl? Damn. How would this man be my husband? 24/7 flirty around women!" Raelynn was lost in her thoughts.

"Yes..she blushes, her pink cheeks, oh my holy fuck, this woman, I'm ready to make her my woman, only mine, at this moment. But she was not prepared to admit me as hers. I can still see it in her eyes, but I have been ready waiting for you my goddess even for ages, All I wanted was you, and I wanted to be with you until my last gust." Kalvin's emotions flooded for her.

Shortly his thoughts were unsettled that she was trying to say something, and he nodded at her to declare.

She makes her face a little close to him,
and hold his hand with her two,

"Can you make our wedding at the end of the week?"

His eyes widened and made a wide mouth, and felt her little soft hands cage his hands, he loved her act to him, even if it was all he wanted but why did she urge? but he decides to tease her a little,

"Why? You love me that? Do you want me that mad?" he says with a smirk.

"What? You? I'm? Does this make sense to you Mr Kalvin Smith?" she said with a little chuckle at him.

He adored his name from her voice. he wanted his name from her in his life.
But he loves to tease her,

"If that doesn't make sense, then you want to be a mother? I'm damn sure I help you with this!"

he said to her excepting something light to chat.

Yet he received a series of faces of her.

"Ok! Okay! I'm serious! Can you tell me why you need our wedding end of the week?"

He touched her hands caged one hand of him, to confess,

"I-I-, C-Can I tell you that after our marriage? Please!"

she requested him with her charming eyes and gave a little press in her hands.

He was lost in her eyes and, without uttering, pushed his face to her,

"Anything for You beauty Goddess "

Her eyes widened but also was happy about his acceptance and examined him,

"Why are you calling me Beauty Goddess?" she asked him with a confused face.