chapter four

━━━━  ❪   dead puppies and kittens !   ❫          ❪ # 🧟‍♂️  ❫ ❛ 𓏸 𓍢 SEASON ONE EPISODE TWO GUTS  ❚  𒄬 ࣪˖ ›⋆ Ꮺ

━━━━ ❪ dead puppies and kittens !
# 🧟‍♂️ ❫ ❛ 𓏸 𓍢 SEASON ONE EPISODE TWO
GUTS ❚ 𒄬 ࣪˖ ›⋆ Ꮺ

               𝙈𝙊𝙍𝘼𝙇𝙀𝙎 leads the rest of the group to the roof to get a better look at what they were dealing with

𝙈𝙊𝙍𝘼𝙇𝙀𝙎 leads the rest of the group to the roof to get a better look at what they were dealing with. The group outside the store front seemed to get larger as Ollie looked down on them. Rick, using Morales's binoculars, spots a truck at a construction site that is close to their location. "That construction site, those trucks. They always keep keys on hand," he said pointing out the truck for everyone.

Rick hands the binoculars down the line til it ended at Morales. But he was shaking his head before he even brought them to his eyes. "You'll never make it past the walkers," he stated confidently. Rick pulls away from the roof to face Glenn. "You got me out of that tank," he retorted.

Glenn shook his head and began waving the walkie that was in his hands. "Yeah, but they were feeding. They were distracted," Glenn explained. "Can we distract them again?" Rick asked.

"Right. Listen to him. He's onto something. A diversion, like on Hogan's Heroes," Merle said, from his spot, still chained to the roof. "God. Give it a rest," Jacqui cuts in, turning to glare at Merle.

Ollie shakes his head, stepping to stand next to Merle ❪ but not too close as merle scared the shit out of ollie! ❫. "Wait a second, I think Merle is right," Ollie stated confidently. If everyone wasn't already looking at him, they were now. "I just mean he's right about a diversion. You all told me they were drawn to sound, right?" he asked, pointing around the group.

"Yeah, like dogs. They hear a sound, they come," Glenn answers. Rick nods towards Ollie, understanding what was trying to get at. "What else?" Rick asked.

"Aside from they hear you? They see you, smell you and if they catch you, they eat you," Morales said harshly. His words seemed to catch Rick off guard. He looks around the group, astounded. "They can tell us by smell?" he asked, incredulously.