1

notes before we start :

 - this whole ff is PURE FICTION, please dont take anything seriously as these are real people.

-  cursing involved

- please dont be a quiet reader!

+++

Jake sighed loudly as he gazed at his teammates playing football on the field out the window, the only thing was, they were playing without him! The football team's literal MVP!

He's kicked off the football team as of now, but the boy still feels the need to mope around and show off his upset aura that seems to give off more of an I-just-got-kicked-off-the-football-team aura more. He bangs his head on his desk in complete despair. 

His whole spring, and partly of his summer which also seems to matter, is all over now! He's just done for! Completely! 

Just then Heeseung comes over as if nothing had ever happened, Heeseung who's all about the girls and his charm and well.. That's all. 

Sometimes, Jake wonders how he even ended up as Heeseung's best friend. Heeseung casually slips into the seat beside Jake and glances at the window. 

"I mean, if you ask me, your team's perfectly fine without you." He shrugs nonchalantly, everything for him was easy to say. 

Jake shoots him a glare, best friend or not, Jake wanted to punch Heeseung in the face. And he never does! 

Actually that may be a lie, but It's just him getting grumpy about the whole situation of getting kicked off the football team. 

"That makes it worse, Heeseung." Jake says, flicking Heeseung's forehead. Heeseung rubs his forehead with a bright smile. 

"You're so cute!" The boy exclaims squeezing Jake's cheek as if it were nothing. Jake swats away his hand like he's shooing away a pair of mosquitoes. 

"Heeseung. You're so not helping, like at all! My spring and summer is all completely ruined, and if I don't get my stupid grades up, I probably would never be on the team, ever again." 

Jake whines and once again bangs his head on the desk. Heeseung blinks, he carefully pats Jake's shoulders, humming. "Stop humming." Jake murmurs with his head on the desk, and Heeseung immediately does so. 

"There, there, Jake. Look, I'll help you with your work, isn't that great?" Heeseung says as he's lightly pulling Jake's head up and off the desk. Heeseung takes a look at the latter's work so far, where the hell did he get seven from.. 

"Jake, did you get seven from up your ass?"

"Don't act like mathematics isn't the only thing you're good at." Jake grumbles back. Was Heeseung's question even necessary?

"I know, but this is genuinely concerning. As your bestest best friend I'll be sure to help you out!" Heeseung beams with a bright smile. Jake nods, completely ignoring what the latter said about it being concerning. 

The two spend the rest of the time in the classroom with Heeseung trying his best to teach Jake everything he needs based on the worksheet, the classroom soon becomes empty, but they still seem to be there. Heeseung then checks the time and gasps. 

"Hey, I have to go now. You see, I still have places to be as I'm still on the basketball team. Unlike a certain someone." The older makes sure to murmur the last part only for himself.

"Yeah. I'm sure you do as the basketball teams best best player." Jake says sarcastically before nodding. "Alright then go leave now." He adds shooing Heeseung away. 

"We're still hanging out later whether you like it or not, bye-bye Jake!" Heeseung waves with a smile as he rushes off to wherever he seems to be needed at. 

Jake watches the taller leave while murmuring a small, "Bye Heeseung." With the shorter left there, he acknowledges the small feeling in his stomach. But it didn't seem to be a big deal at all, he shrugs it off, he's probably hungry from all this work. Jake then sighs at his phone vibrating, he picks it up to check whoever's texting him.

jake, you didnt walk home with me, you suck!!!!!!!

Oh right, Riki.