9

Jake huffed while he walked to their school. Going to the school late at night, where there was school security guards that were going to catch him! He was absolutely going crazy, all of this is because of Heeseung.

While stomping making his way to the back of the school, Jake scoffs thinking about Heeseung. If Heeseung wasn't so dumb and left his bag at school, for hours! Then he wouldn't even be here right now, he'd probably be peacefully sleeping.

What if they did get caught?! Jake would probably never be able to play football again! And out of all people he could be coming here with, it just had to be Heeseung, didn't it.

He started to kick some rocks out of frustration, where even was Heeseung? Just then, someone pats Jake's shoulders making him scream. "Hey, hey, do you wanna make us get caught?!" Heeseung whispers with widened eyes.

Why did Heeseung have to look so good? This is outrageous! Jake clears his throat. "That was your fault anyway. What do we have to do now?" Heeseung grins wide. "Just simply sneak inside."

Jake lets out a deep sigh when Heeseung gangles a pair of keys, his grin staying on his face. "We'll be fine! As long as you don't open that big mouth of yours.." Heeseung mumbles the last part while patting Jake's shoulders.

Now it certainly will be hard to not strangle Heeseung on that spot, the older smiles. "I'm kidding, shall we go now?"

+++

Both quietly wandered around in the hallways, still keeping careful.

 Their school was a complete nightmare at night. It was completely dark, even the slightest sound would make the two jump. Most of the lockers were open, it was quite frightening as it seemed to be nothing but darkness inside the them.

Being honest, neither one of the boys weren't scared. It looked like they were in some high school horror movie!

This was certainly going to be haunting them all night. Jake gulps while looking around, which classroom were they even looking for..

"What classroom did you leave your bag in?" Jake asks quietly, looking at Heeseung who was somehow avoiding eye contact, that certainly wasn't a good thing. The younger nudges Heeseung to make him speak up. "The science classroom." Oh, dear.

That classroom was definitely one of the scariest, there was random rats running along most of the times, there even was weird fake skeletons and skulls. 

"You know.." Heeseung started. "A lot of people talk about hearing a bunch of.. noises in there.." That wasn't helping either of the two at all, now they had another thing to be absolutely frightened by. 

Just then they see light coming from behind them. Jake's soul most likely left his soul the second he saw that. The two screamed as loud as they could upon seeing random light, Jake turns around to see it was something worse than a ghost.

One of the security guards, at least the security gaurd hadn't seen their faces.. yet. "Hey! Who's this?!" They yell from a distance away. Before Jake could even start running Heeseung sprinted away as his life depended on it, still screaming.

Jake immediately runs along with him and ends up tripping over. "Shit bro, get up! I dont wanna die today!" They were a complete mess, a walking circus. Heeseung ran back to Jake and helps him up. He grabbed Jake's hand before starting to run. Jake felt his heart racing as he ran while holding hands with Heeseung.

Sure, it wasn't the right time at all, but Jake continued to stare at Heeseung as they both ran as fast as they could. He looked majestic, his hair jumped up and down when he was running, he was panting while trying to find somewhere to hide.

Right then, Heeseung pulls Jake into a small classroom, and pins him against the wall, using his hand to cover Jake's mouth. The shorter blinked once, then twice, before his face burned red. They were inches apart, and Jake was pinned against the wall by none other than Heeseung.

Thank god Heeseung was looking straight at the door for the guard, otherwise he would see Jake redder than ever. Being this close with Heeseung made Jake want to jump out of the nearest window he can find. 

Heeseung let out a deep sigh when the guard was no longer in sight. He looks back at Jake and realizes he was covering Jake. "Oh! Sorry.." Heeseung says as he pulls back his hand. They continued to stay like that, with their faces close. 

Neither of them spoke, they simply stayed in their positions in silence. Maybe Jake should really go jump out of the window. Heeseung gaze averted from the door to Jake, he stared at the shorter.

Was this really going to happen? Jake slowly closed his eyes and leaned in closer, while slightly pursing his lips.