Chpt. 3

It's been about 7 years now since that day and I'd like to say I've really got my foot in the door.

Surprise, surprise but I'm actually a fashion designer now with a pretty wide fanbase and a good load of cash.

It only took me getting kicked out of my home at age 14 to get where I am today.

Turns out Nori told mom everything that had happened a few weeks after everything had happened and I got to say, he was right when he told me she'd be furious if she found out her perfect son not only couldn't defend himself against a boy, but was also dating him, and did some pretty explicit things with him as well.

She wouldn't even take, "I didn't want it to happen" as an answer either.

Mental health wise isn't on the brightest side though. I should be happy that I have all this money, but all the fans and responsibility is so stressful.

My sleeping troubles have gotten way worse over the years. Dreams of what happened that day won't seem to escape my mind no matter how much I try. That nightmare enters my mind everytime I try to sleep.

I feel like a kid lost in a store who really misses his parents. It sounds stupid but it's true, I do miss my parents. I've tried everything to try and gain contact with them again, even tried going to the house where we used to live, or looking up their names on Google to see where they live now, but everything on the internet is old information and for the house, well they don't live there anymore, my childhood home was sold off to some other family like nothing.

Even though it's mostly my father who I miss the most, I also miss my mother too. I wish I could hear that grouchy voice telling me I'm gonna be late for school again just one last time.

Thus for Nori I'm not really sure what happened to him or what he's up to by now, but often times I really wonder if he even remembers who I am, if he remembers everything he did.

Oftentimes I like to look back on the past a little way too much and remember everything nice that we used to do together, stuff that happened. Like us back when we first met, or my most likely embarrassing love confession to him. Our first kiss, or us singing together simply just for fun, and even us cuddling with each other, not worrying about what our parents would think, or what my mom would do if she found out.

It would appear I've got quite the selective memory. I try to remember only the sweet sides of him and not the bad and it's honestly put a dent in my love life. I can't seem to find someone else who I feel the same with again.

Usually when people hit on me it's not because they think I'm cute or have a nice personality, they only want to be with me because of my occupation, because I have money, for bragging rights. But with Nori it was different, with him I was just your average 14 year old school boy who no one really liked, but Nori, he liked me for who I really was...or at least that's how I want to remember it.

Even after everything though I still to this day miss him so much.

Why did that happen?