Poke-Fic Recommendation: Part 1

As someone who has probably read over 100 Pokefics, I think it's safe to say that I have a pretty decent taste in Pokémon Fanfics. These are, in my opinions what could be considered some of the best Pokémon Fanfic out there's that I have read so far. 

So, I will start this off with one that I think is bound to be liked by the majority of you...

It's none other than infinityalbi10 's

Pokémon Journeys: Chaos and Order [Reboot edition]

This is a rewrite of not only the Pokémon anime and also the entire Pokémon anime

This is a rewrite of not only the Pokémon anime and also the entire Pokémon anime. This story follows the story of the alternate universe of Ash in the Pasio region. The one from the movie, I choose you. Not only those stories have a great sense of direction with interested good plot, but the author cleverly adds and twists anime momments to be more suitable for the story itself.

And if my playlist "Goated Fanfics"  doesn't make it already clear,  it's one of my absolute favorites of all time. A lot of my decisions for my own book came from here.

Every character feels true to their anime counterpart, with some of them getting even better development. Look at Chole, for example.  

It currently has 35 chapters, with its first season being completed.

Enjoy