Happy New Year

Welp, people 2023 is finally over, and we are officially in 2024 territory. Truth be told, this year was crazy. I know we had a rough start in the beginning, mainly due to my inconsistency, but I have been pretty consistent in my standards since July. Well, let's hope we can keep this consistency next year too.....after I return from my hiatus in March.

While it's crystal clear that I am still nowhere near the best Pokefic writer on Wattpad, if there is one clear thing, then it's the fact that I do believe that my growth as a writer is certainly visible and that I have improved significantly as a fanfic writer. So I do hope that, as time progresses, I keep improving and provide you all with better and better quality content.

Now, I could have just announced Happy New Year and called it a day, but truth be told, I wanted to properly thank you all.

So, from where should I start....oh well, let's start from the obvious. Let's start this off with some of the Og's. Those who have stayed with me from the very beginning, since my first account.

DestroyerKnightAsh

Cinderace58

DevilTauros

AuraMaster01

AuraGod

TanuBts_17

These are all of the people who have stayed with me since the start, alongside many others. Specially Destroy, he was the first one among them and the one who motivated me to become a fanfic writer.

And the new friends that I made within this year.

1nvictus_

AntaripGhosh

ac9121572

ASHMITH33

CameronWinkler

HAKDurbin

SayanGunin

_MR_JJ_DAS_

Tentio1

legendAmourshipper

PsychicMagic

satosere16

AmourshipperFDM

JamesMoffett

SENOptiMaver111

RadheshNarsipalli

Saptaswapal

AmongusManlol

DonaldNemesis

HadesLegacy

Duke_Aaron

RYUJINO_KIRIHARA

KitsuTheKitsune7

ThatOneSnowyOwl

Kamencj

Amourshipper_Pikachu

These are all the amazing people I was glad to meet interact with and come to have fun with [yeah...even that 53-year-old horse psychic]. It was honestly a lot of fun with all of you. And I learned from a lot of them, too.

Also, finding brothership among some of them.

🫡

In the end, I would like to thank all of you once again for being with me and reading my books. And for those whose names I forgot to mention, I apologize. Just know that you al also a big part of this account. After all, it's the very fact that you guys read my books that keep me motivated to write even more.

At last, Happy New Year, guys, and I wish you all a great year.

Your Champs Out:~