Chapter 1

"You fucking bitch."
Andora was wheezing as she toppled into me. I was laughing so hard I thought I'd piss myself. An threw her arm over my shoulder.
"Pay up assholes, this pretty face doesn't come cheap.
Plus I need to look good if I find a dark handsome stranger who will whisk me away."
" How else will I find my Prince Charming?" Scion the bitter bastard scowled at our antics. But took out a pouch of coin and shoved it into my awaiting palm.
I smiled sweetly at him " Sci you'll get wrinkles. Come home looking like that and you'll scare your child."
"I don't have any children."
"Not with that expression you won't." Andora snickered.
I looped my arm through hers and tugged her out of the foul smelling gambling den. After all what's the fun in winning some coin, if you'll be to dead to spend it. And by the look our good pal scion over there was giving us, he's probably thinking the same thing.
So, yeah they should go. I was already half way out when I twisted and gave our new friend a winning smile. "Better luck next time cici, kiss kiss!" And practically ran the fuck out of there, Andora in tow laughing as he starts shouting obscenities at our backs.
We were breathing hard by the time we got back to our apartment, the adrenaline long gone.
"I think that's the fastest I've ever seen you run, An"
"Fuck off. I'm never running in heels again." Andora pouts
"My feet are killing me." I'd laugh at her if my own legs, didn't feel like they turned into jelly. I kicked my heels off, watching as they smacked the pealing wall.
Damn. I turn toward the living room and slumped on the blue couch that's seen better days. Andora and I spent way to much money on this shitty apartment, completely draining our accounts and had no money for decent furniture.
So shitty couch it was. I grimace tugging my silvery white hair out of its braid. I need a haircut ASAP. Getting ready is a damn nightmare with my birds nest in the morning, my hair is so long it's practically a hazard at this point.
Andora's marigold dress shimmers in the low lamplight as she scurries to her room locking her door. Probably of to gorge herself from whatever food she stole from my kitchen.
Asshole.
I heave a dramatic sigh, sinking deeper into the lumpy couch. I should study. But I won't. My head is already pounding and my feet ache, getting up in the morning is a problem for future me.
I cackle at that.
I stare at the cracking ceiling as my eyelids start to droop, gods i'm dizzy. Fog starts to consume my thoughts and dreams threaten to drag me under, and as i close my eyes I start to wonder. What the fuck did I drink?
———————————————-—————————————————————————————————