surpises😆

COIS POV
it's been 9 months since the spicy video and i haven't been in any more videos. i have been focusing on my on youtube account and growing my own supporters. on my yt acc i mainly posts vlogs and little skits w the amp. i've got over 200k subs now!

fanum & i were meant to do something big for my 100k but he got busy filming vids so we decided to go on a holiday for my 200k. i've always wanted to go to brazil, when i was younger i wanted to live there. so i was talking to fanum about it but we kinda got no where with the conversation. until 2 weeks later he surprised me w 2 tickets. 4 weeks after that i start packing and in the morning we leave!

PRESENT DAY
it's 3am and i just woke up to fanum shaking me saying we're gonna be late to the airport. i rush and have my shower and put on a fit. he's already packed the car and we go straight to the airport without even getting breakfast. thankfully our flight was delayed by an hour and a half. we get there and immediately go to star bucks. after our munch we go to check our bags in and go thru security. we go shopping thru the airport and we pick up some stuff we can put in our carry on. our flight number gets called so we head to the gate. we sit down and wait for our flight to board while we're waiting we take some cute photos and i decided to post one

 we sit down and wait for our flight to board while we're waiting we take some cute photos and i decided to post one

i post it to my story and so many people are asking me where i'm going. we now start to board our flight and get ready for a long ass flight (13 hours)

"FIRST CLASS???" i say walking up to the front of the plane
"only the best for my girl, whatchu thing ima put u in economy?"

i mean honestly im not gonna complain.
since we had to wake up hella early i decided to have a nap after take off. a couple hours later i wake up to the flight attendant giving us food. we had steak with a side of greek salad and feta.
"godddd did" i hear fanum say from the stall next to me and i start laughing. after we ate we decided to watch moana and put our walls down and cuddle. once the movie finished we 15 minutes away from peru. we stay there for 2 hours then board the next plane to brazil!! we watch another movie then land in rio de janeiro!

we go to the dealership and hire our car and head to our hotel!

this is your hotel!

this is your hotel!

since it's night time and we're both hella tired we decide to sleep. after our rest we decided to hike up to christ the redeemer. it was such an amazing experience. once we got there we took some amazing photos and both posed them to our ig. i stand on the edge and look at the beautiful view and i see fanum on ft w someone.

FANUMS POV

amp⚡️
incoming facetime

duke: yo wsg gang we just landed y'all's wanna go pick us up or we gon uber?
fanum: who's w u?
duke: whole of amp
fanum: bet did yall wanna hire a car coz if we finna go out we not finna have room.
duke: yh bet where yall at rn
fanum: we at the jesus thing i think i wanna do it
duke: wait for us nigga, who gon film yall😂😂
fanum: bet

"i been wanting to propose to coi. she been my woman since day one. i alr asked her dad months before this n i got his approval but tbh ive been holding off for a longgggg time. ion know what im scared of. she's my dream woman. she's everything a nigga could ever want. but yall what if she say no😂" i say to my camera. i walk up to coi and i say i got a surprise for her. she looks really shocked but little does she know i got 2. i walk back to the other side and start talking to my camera again
"yall she doesn't know amps coming so hopefully she thinks that'll be her surprise but really *pulls out ring box*..."

COIS POV
fanums acting hella weird but tbh when is he not. i try and brush it off but honestly im scared. i mean he said he has a surprise and he knows how much i hate surprises! ever since he told me ive been begging him to tell me and bro he looks stressseddddddd. after a while of admiring the view and christ we decided to go on a cable cart down the hill back to flat land.
we go out to a little cafe and fanum calls the amp group chat. he tells me he's going to the bathroom so i sit alone wondering what could be happening. i mean if something was wrong let's be realistic what will they do from all the way in atl. id prefer him to come to me about it but im not gonna rush him into anything. he comes back with the biggest smile on his face. i see him looking behind me so naturally i get curious and i look but nothings there so i just go back to our conversation.. a few minutes go by and i feel these hands wrap around me i turn around ready to fight someone and it's KAI!!????
"omg twin wyd here??" i say as i see the rest of the amp.
"congrats on your 200k!!!!!!!!" they all say
"thank you guys so much i really appreciate it! thank you fanum this is the best surprise ever!!"
"she doesn't know?" says chris
instinctively i say "know what?"
"ohhhhh nothing ma u ready to go back to the hotel?"
"yh bet"
we get in our cars and head to the hotel, we meet in the lobby and we head to the elevator. we go up to our rooms and duke puts his hands over my eyes, fanum opens the door and when i walk in theres balloons and confetti and a whole ass set up to celebrate my milestone! i hug each and every one of them and i start crying. it is such a surreal experience, hitting such an important milestone with my boys beside me. i notice there's some nice champagne and champagne glasses and us being us we opened it immediately, i poured everyone a glass..

DUKES POV
"i would like to say a toast to our beautiful queen, coi we wouldn't be where we are today if it wasn't for you. you have helped each and everyone of us become the best visions of ourselves. if it wasn't for you i most definitely wouldn't be here celebrating with you. we are all so thankful for having you in our lives and here's to coi!!"

COIS POV
the biggest smile comes across my face and i couldn't be happier with the people im celebrating with.
"SPEACH" i hear agent laugh
"HAHAHA OKAY WAIT... thank you for your beautiful words duke, but honestly if it wasn't for yall i most definitely would not be where i am! i want to thank you all for never giving up on my dreams and supporting me through everything. to my best friends kai and duke; thank you for welcoming me into your friend group i thank god everyday for bringing us together. thank you kai especially for introducing me into the world of streaming, you really helped me from the bottom. to davis chris and agent; you have been nothing but the biggest help to get me to this 200k thank you chris for helping and teaching me how to edit my own videos whilst editing your own! and a big thank you to my beautiful boyfriend for making this all possible, thank you for going above and beyond every single day, thank you for never giving up when that's all i wanted to do. you have been with me on my worst days and you've made my good days better. I LOVE YOU ALL AND LETS GET FUCKED UPPPPPP TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!"
*we all celebrate"

A/N 💜💜
pls don't mind my mistakes it was 7am when i wrote this💀 also sorry for no smut. i promise there will be heaps more and there will be some in the next chapter so keep reading!! please don't hesitate to give me any ideas and constructive criticism!!! thank you! love💜