❤️‍🩹fall in love with someone ❤️‍🩹

If you're going to fall in love with me, here are some of the things you should know beforehand i cry often.
whether it's during a movie, a sad song on the radio, or a regular Sunday morning.
i'll cry even when i speak of things. that have hurt me, even if they no longer hurt anymore. I am afraid of being left.
and i am afraid of not being good enough. I will tell you the ways in which i hate myse IF, and not believe a single word you say. when you disagree with each and every reason.
you can tell me you love me countless.
times, but i will still be afraid of you leaving me Don't blame yourself.
I have to expect the worst, because I always get the worst. When i fall in love with you, i win love each.
crack in your skin and every freckle of light.
in your eyes, i will fall in love with the way. you look while you're sleeping, and the way your mouth curves when you say my name. i can be difficult to love, but for me loving you will always be so easy. All iask is that you don't give up on me, and in.
return, I will never give up on you, and i will love you with my entire heart, and if one day you decide to leave, i will still think highly. of you.
I will still remember the kind hearted person you are.

Thank you so much for reading ☺️💕

Vote

Share

Comment