Brew, the Tempest!

Death: Brew lies on an island just north of Alaska, a place called Lost Island. The witches used to have a demon tool development facility on that island. But at some point, an accident destroyed the entire facility. As a direct consequence of the accident, an unusual kind of magnetic field composed of demonic energy sprang up in the center of the island! The Demon Tool Tempest, also known as Brew, is somewhere inside. Anyone who lingers in there for too long risks permanent damage to his or her body. Twenty minutes is the limit; you must not be in there for longer than that. 

A bunch of boats were heading for Lost Island. 

Lost Island

Lost Island

You, Maka, Black Star, Kid, Ox, Killik, and Kim all stood on one boat with Stein and Marie in front. 

Marie: I'm sure you all remember the strategy we talked about? 

(Y/N): Yeah. The Commando Force that Sid is leading with keep the Arachnophobia Agents busy, and we'll head straight into the magnetic field where the Demon Tool is. 

Stein: Marie and I will be the ones entering the field. Your Mission is to stand on the outskirts and wait for us. This will be a hard battle, but I know I chose right among all of the students. Be confident, and don't falter. 

(Y/N): We're ready! Right, everyone? 

Maka: Yes. 

Black Star: LET'S DO THIS! 

Kid: Of course. 

Kim: Yeah. 

Ox: Affirmative. 

Killik: HEH! THINGS ARE GOING TO HEAT UP! 

From the Arachnophobia Side, Mosquito was with a bunch of soldiers. 

Soldier: Mosquito, the DWMA Forces are on the Eastern Side! 

Mosquito: I see. Looks like the war begins. Listen up, everyone! We will obtain Brew and bring it back to Lady Arachne! 

Arachnophobia: YEAH!!! 

A bunch of DWMA Commandoes led by Sid trudged through the snow. 

Soldier: Captain Sid, what is this place? 

Sid: These are the remains of the old demon tool development facility. It must have been one hell of an accident. This area is just ruins. Listen up, boys! Soul Sensing abilities are useless here, and our radios are on the fritz too, all on account of this damn magnetic field. 

But then a bunch of Arachnophobia soldiers appeared! 

Sid: CRAP! AN AMBUSH!! REFORM THE LINE!

Sid took out Naigus and used her to gut a soldier! 

Azusa: Sid! Pay attention to the advance unit! Look! 

Sid: W- 

Mifune appeared and began slicing the commandoes!