Chapter 4~Having a Boyfriend...And a Puppy!

The next morning, LaRay was woken up by a text message. Since she was groggy, she freaked and wondered who the hell did she give her number to. She took her phone out of her pocket and looked at the screen, a sigh of relief let her body. It was only Niall, now she remembers, he put in his number. LaRay giggled to see that Niall texted 'Good morning, Beautiful!' She has never been called beautiful before, she replied with a morning and immediately got a message back.

Niall: I was wondering if you like to hang out later on today?

LaRay: Sure.

Niall: Is it ok with Harry?

LaRay: I'm pretty sure it'll be ok with him....Maybe.

Niall: I got you in trouble, didn't I?

LaRay: I don't know...I hope not. I've only been here for a few days, I don't wanna get in trouble already.

Niall: Well, if you're not in trouble, text me and I'll come over.

LaRay: Ok.

LaRay put her phone in her pocket, got off her bed, checked to see if Harry's door was still closed and it was, and tiptoed towards the kitchen. She was pretty sure that Harry was still kind of mad about last night so she decided to cook a nice breakfast, a breakfast filled with sweets. By sweets, I mean pancakes, French toast, and scones.

By the time she was done which was 30 minutes later, dishes were piled in the sink and the pastries were on the kitchen island counter. Harry walked out of his room, talking on his phone, smiling. He was talking to Nadine, the moment he hung up the phone when their conversation was over, he saw that LaRay made breakfast. She had an apologetic expression in her face, she had even written "I'm Sorry, Big Bro" on the pancake in syrup.

"Is this an apology breakfast?" Harry asked pointing the food on the counter. LaRay nodded and twisted her shoulders back and forth. "You shouldn't be apologizing." He said walking over to her and hugging her, rubbing her arm. "I should be apologizing. I shouldn't have overreacted last night. I was just shocked." Harry said sitting in one the island chairs.

"Shocked how?" LaRay said putting her forearms on the countertop.

"Well, Niall has never done that before, kissing a girl when they just met, I mean. He usually waits until after the third date." Harry explained while digging into his food. His eyes went wide in amazement. "This is really good. " He took another bite of the pancake. " You should cook more often."

LaRay chuckled and slightly blushed. When Harry was done eating, he told her he was going to get ready for work and headed off into his room. LaRay pulled out her phone and texted Niall that he could come over when Harry leaves. after 20 minutes or less, probably 10, Harry came out of his room in tight jeans, black shirt, and matching head scarf on his head.

He hugged LaRay goodbye before grabbing his keys and walking out of the house. LaRay texted Niall saying Harry was gone. She put her phone in her pocket, sat on the couch and watched TV. She put on Teen Titans(A/N: not the new one, it's stupid), once she heard the doorbell ring, she got up from the couch and answered the door. Niall practically tackled her with a hug.

"Hi." He said shyly.

"Hi." She replied, just as shy.

Silence filled the home until Niall kicked the front door closed but after that it was pure intensity. Their foreheads touched, their breathing hitting each other's face, and the closeness of their bodies. It drove Niall crazy, he never felt like this with a girl, especially with a girl he just met.