Fall dates💝

THE WAY I WANTT (poetic warning) request by dalsgrogu
TRANSMASC SCARA

Scara and Kazuha strolled hand in hand through the park, their steps crunching on a carpet of fallen leaves. The crisp autumn air enveloped them, carrying the sweet scent of bonfires and pumpkin spice. The trees showcased hues of gold, red, and orange, creating a picturesque backdrop for their romantic outing.

Wrapped up in cozy scarves and jackets, the couple laughed joyfully as they kicked at the fallen leaves, playfully competing to see who could make the biggest pile. Their laughter echoed through the tranquil surroundings, spreading infectious warmth to anyone they encountered along the way.

They ventured further into the park, where an enchanting meadow awaited them. There, Scara and Kazuha sat on a checked blanket, surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of nature. They shared a thermos of steaming apple cider, savoring the spicy sweetness that warmed their souls. As they sipped, their eyes met in a gaze filled with admiration and adoration.

Time seemed to stand still as they engaged in deep conversations, their voices blending harmoniously with the rustling of leaves in the gentle breeze. The bond between Scara and Kazuha grew stronger with each heartfelt word shared, their connection fortified by mutual vulnerability and genuine empathy.

When the sun began to set, casting a soft golden glow across the horizon, Scara and Kazuha took each other's hand and embarked on a leisurely walk back through the park. They reveled in the moment, finding solace in the peaceful silence shared between them.

As their fall date came to an end, Scara and Kazuha returned to their starting point, where they exchanged a tender embrace.

"I love you Kazuha."

"You'll never understand how much compassion I feel for you Scara"

THE END