Matt

The tour bus comes to a stop as we reach the venue of tonight's show.

"Alright boys! We have a long evening ahead of us, but we got this! We have to get on the road as soon as possible when this show is over. We have a long drive to Pennsylvania." Laura our manager says as we start grabbing bags to lug into the venue.

"Wow! There's a huge line of supporters out there already" Nate says as he peaks through the blinds.

I grab my back pack pulling the straps around my shoulders. Everyone walks past me stepping off the tour bus. I slept like shit last night. Scratch that, I barley slept at all. I couldn't stop thinking about Liv and how stupid I was to not fight harder for her. Friends? Does she really think I just want to be friends? There's no way she believes that. I know I didn't believe her words. I only agreed because I didn't want to risk losing her completely.

"Matt! Are you coming?" Nick peaks his head up from the stairs leading from the tour bus.

"Yeah I can't find my phone." I lie. It's on the charger by the couch. I just got lost in my thoughts.

"It's over there on the charger. Get it and come on." He says with an attitude.

I roll my eyes as I walk over grabbing my phone from the counter. It lights up with a notification from instagram

"Your friend Olivia Mae has posted their first Instagram story! Check it out now!"

Falling into the trap. I click the notification and it brings up a picture of Olivia in a bathroom of a hotel.

Wow. She looks absolutely beautiful. Her hair curled makes her look older, but still stunning. I hover my thumb over the heart react button. We are "friends" I can like my "friends" stories right?

Right.

My thumb clicks the heart without a second thought. I want to message her and ask her what she's doing? I know she's going to that concert tonight, but im secretly hoping she would say she's on her way to our show, but I know she's not coming to see me.

I wonder what Bri has to say about all of this? She was no where to be found when Liv basically smashed my heart on the ground in front of me.

I hear nick marching back up the stairs. I throw my backpack over my shoulder.

"I'm coming!" I yell before he can say a word.

We secretly watch Malcolm and Tril preform from the nose bleed seats above the crowd before our Q & A set with the crowd. I can't help but scan the crowd for Olivia. I see tons of girls with black hair, but I know they aren't her.

"She's not here." Madi comes up beside me shouting over Tril's voice through the speakers.

I catch her eyes and know she's serious, but yet sorry. Madi and I have been friends for years. Her mom is our manager, Laura. They helped us get where we are today and I'm so thankful for them and the family relationship we have with them.

"I didn't think she'd show. It's okay." I say to her.

She gives me a pity side smile and squeezing between me and Nick.

"Thank you all so much you've been absolutely amazing crowd!" Tril out-tros off the stage disappearing into the curtains.

"You guys ready?" Nick turns asking me and Chris to my right.

I nod as I hear Chris shout "Let's do this!"

"Boys it's about 9pm. We have to get this last round of  meet and greets done and on the road no later then 11pm. So we can make it to the next venue in time." Eddie our tour manager tells us as we come off the stage from our Q & A.

Nick, Chris, and I all make our way to the red carpet where the lights shining on our "the let's trip tour" backdrop is lit up so bright it's almost blinding.

The first set of meet and greets before the show came with a little small talk, but the second is just a red carpet photo. So we got to meet a lot of supporters and they hand us bracelets and notes. It's the most humbling thing ever. Without any of them me Nick and Chris wouldn't be where we are today. If we lost them we wouldn't be much of anything. So to be able to live our lives as YouTubers like we always wanted is all because of them.

Of course we wish we could meet each and every person that watches our videos and supports us, for times sake we can't. I know we already talked about planning a 2nd tour possibly by the end of this year, but it all depends on what opportunities comes our way before then.

"You all ready?" Sterling, our photographer for the tour asks us.

"Yes! Let's go!" Nick says with thumbs up and me and Chris sync with our thumbs up.

"Have a good night! It was nice to meet you!" Nick tells the last girl from the line that was 150 people deep an hour ago.

She turns around, smiles and waves at all of us and disappears around the corner of the photo backdrop.

"I am exhausted." Chris says with a stretches and yawn. He places his arms around my neck and leans his head on my shoulder.

I place my arm around his back holding him steady.
"Well let's go get our stuff together from the green room and head to the bus. Then you can go to sleep."

"That sounds amazing. I'm hungry though. We have to stop for some food." Nick says as he turns and leads the way to the green room.

I start to move and Chris lets go of me, whining like a little baby.

"Come on cry baby. I'll help pack up your stuff." I offer and he perks up instantly making his way in front on me on the way to the green room.

Not even 5 minutes in the green room and my ears are met with the sound of a crispy Pepsi being opened behind me.

"Can I have one?" I ask as I zip mine and Chris's bag. I throw my backpack over my shoulder and meet Chris by the door. I trade him a crisp Pepsi for his 2 bags.

"Alright you boys ready to hit the road? We are going to stop and Buckee's on the way! I've been craving it all day." Laura says as she grabs her bag from the couch of the green room.

Everyone trials out of the green room one by one. I scan the room one more time making sure we haven't forgotten anything. Tons of posters scatter the wall of people that have been here before us. I look up to see lil skies. Chris's favorite. I heard him talking about the poster earlier and Nick taking a picture of him with it. Scanning the wall I see some familiar faces of artist I enjoy as well. A smile finds its way to my face as I see one of my favorite artists.

Mac Miller. What a fucking legend.

"Matthew."

I hear a sweet voice ripping me from my thoughts. I turn around to see the beautiful girl that smashed my heart the night before standing in front of me with watery eyes.