Flower beds and Puppies ||Seungmin & Han ☁️ Pt.1

Info: Reader gets a new puppy, it turns out to be more than they bargained for.

Trigger Warnings: Some swearing.

----------------------

"Ssori?" I shout as I run around my house. "Where did she go? Ssori?" I rush into my kitchen and notice that the back door is open slightly. "Shit!" I curse as I run out the door. I frantically scan my backyard for any sign of my new golden retriever puppy, but to my dismay there's nothing.

I check to make sure the gate is closed as it should be, but once I round the corner I see it swung widely open. I groan, thinking of my best friend and roommate who must have left it open after going to his friend's house. "Jisung..." I say under my breath. I walk back into the house and find my phone on the kitchen counter, deciding to call my roommate. While I wait for him to answer I continue looking around the house at the possibility that Sori may have not gone outside.

"Hello?" Jisung's voice says on the other side of the phone. "Hi," I say quickly as I lift my duvet cover to look under my bed. "Is something wrong?" Jisung asks, I can hear the chatter in the background quiet down. Meaning he either left the room or everyone was quiet and listening to the conversation. "Yeah, kinda," I say.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" He asks worriedly. I stand up from the floor and move to my closet, pushing it open and looking in. "You left the gate open when you left and I can't find Ssori. I think she ran out," I say while closing the closet, not having found the small puppy. "Shit, I'm sorry- I can come back and help look," I hear keys jingling from the other end of the phone.

"No, no it's fine, Hanji. You're with friends," I say. "I'm completely capable of finding her on my own," Frustration is laced in my voice as I check yet another spot and find it empty of any puppies. "Are you sure?" Jisung asks. I sigh and agree. "Okay if you say so- What Felix? Seungmin isn't coming? Loser... Sorry anyways," Jisung says, I laugh a bit as I check yet another spot. "Are you sure you don't need help, Y/n?"

"I don't know, I think I'll be fine... Did you lock your room? I need to check in there," I ask. I hear whispering from the other end of the phone but I can't make out any words. "Shh Chan... It should be unlocked, but I'm coming home," Jisung says. Various amounts of teasing "oooo" can be heard from Han's friends and he yells at them to shut up. "Han's leaving us for his giiiirlfriend," A voice says from the other side of the phone. I can feel my face heat up. Girlfriend?

"Oh my god, shut up," He says quickly. "I-I'll be home in five, okay?" He stutters. I open Han's bedroom door and start by looking under his bed for Ssori. "Okay, see you then," I say. He hums from the other end of the phone. "See you soon, Y/n." I can hear a smile in his voice. Before the call ended I heard him shout. "Yah! You idiots-"

I chuckle a bit before going back to looking. Jisung doesn't have many places for a puppy to hide in his room. I leave Han's room and sit on the couch, my head in my hands. I heaved a frustrated sigh. It's been a little over a week and this puppy has caused nothing but trouble, she's absolutely adorable but a menace.

She's torn up furniture, shoes, one of Ji's hoodies, and a bunch of my papers for various things. I toss my head back, leaning into the comfort of the couch.

'Knock, knock, knock.'

I shoot up from the couch and rush towards the door. I swing it open and see a man standing with a muddy Ssori in his arms. I look up at the man and recognize him as one of Jisung's friends. "Seungmin?" I ask. He smiles and looks down at Ssori. "I'm guessing this is yours?" He says while holding the little golden puppy whose fur is covered with dirt and roots. "Yes, thank you so much," I say while taking Ssori from his arms.