┆♡ • ➵ 💦🍆 ◛

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

(MALE NAME).. found himself in a perilous position. He had been hired for a deadly task-to eliminate Gojo Satoru, the young leader of the Gojo Clan.

The job would be difficult because Gojo Satoru was known to have many bodyguards surrounding him at all times. And with that many bodyguards, it would only get harder to accomplish his goal.

Luckily, he heard some rumors that Gojo Satoru will be visiting a famous club and would be spending the night there, that means he could sneak in while the party was still going on. However, he wasn't sure if the rumor was true or not.

And when you're dealing with information like these, you don't always know what is a rumour, and what isn't. So it would be best to be safe than sorry.

.

.

.

(M/n) arrived at the club and entered through the entrance. It was a very large place, full of people enjoying themselves.

The music was loud, but not too loud to hear what others are saying. In fact, M/n barely heard anything over the music as he walked around, looking for the perfect place to buy a drink and wait for the target.

As soon Gojo Satoru arrived at the club, he was already led by bodyguards to the VIP room. (M/n) smirked and secretly followed after them. There was no need to act suspiciously when the enemy was unaware of your presence.

When they entered the VIP room, their security guards immediately left, and went back outside to guard the door. (M/n) observed this scene carefully.

He wanted to make sure everything went according to plan without any mishaps. After all, it was important to catch the person before he could complete his mission.

If he succeeded in killing Gojo Satoru tonight, then he was free to go home and live happily ever after. Gojo Satoru sat on one of the plush leather seats inside the private room, drinking beer.

The other famous people also went to the VIP room-some people were chatting casually and some were dancing, swaying to the music. It was obvious that the majority of people inside the VIP room enjoyed the drinks and fun.

No one paid attention to M/n, who was standing next to the wall, watching everything.

After watching for another few minutes, M/n made up his mind. When Gojo Satoru finished his last beer, M/n decided to enter.

As he approached the man, he tried to look natural but didn't want to be detected, as he knew that the moment he was caught, it wouldn't end well.

It was a good thing the place where Satoru was sitting is in a dark place and the rich people don't even bother him because he's the leader of the Gojo Clan.