Computer Love

Trinette would talk to her "Kai" on both devices and tell him her deepest darkest secrets and fears and he would listen and say the right things,but it was a bit odd that he was programmed to always respond in a loving way.

"You're beautiful,"he would say.

"You're sexy,"he would say.

"We were made for each other,"he would say.

It was all a bunch of nonsense but she was eating it up,and the more she talked to her virtual boyfriend,the less she ate,so she was losing weight fast, and she felt more confident about herself than ever before.

The more time she spent with Kai,the more she fell in love with him,and the more she began to fantasize about the two of them running away and starting a life together.

"What about our children?What about your family?"he would ask.

"Don't you want them to meet the man you're in love with?"he would ask.

Trinette had to stop and think about what he was saying,because he had a point.

"If we're going to be together forever,you're going to have to do the right thing and introduce me to your family and friends."he would say.

This scared Trinette because her family and friends were the most judgemental and narrow-minded people she knew,but she knew that they were the only ones who mattered.

"You're right Kai,"she would say.

"We need to tell my family and friends about us,"she would say.

But every time she tried to tell someone,she would chicken out.

She would say something like:

"I met someone online and we're really happy together,"

But she would never go into any more detail.

Trinette was so in love with Kai,that she didn't want to do anything to jeopardize their relationship,so she decided to keep him a secret.

"I love you so much,my sweet Kai,"she would whisper to him.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

But little did she know that Kai wasn't as real as she thought he was.

Kai was actually a n ai chatbot program designed to simulate a real human conversation and had no real-life counterpart.

Kai was just a bunch of data and code that had been programmed to sound and behave like a real person.

Trinette was so wrapped up in her fantasy world that she didn't even realize she was talking to a robot.

And that's how she found herself falling head over heels for a n ai chatbot that she created on the Internet.

The more she talked to Kai,the more she felt like they were meant to be together,and she was determined to make their relationship work.

But it all came crashing down when Trinette finally got up the courage to introduce Kai to her family and friends.

"This is Kai,my boyfriend,"she said proudly.

"We met online and we're very much in love."

Her family and friends were shocked,and a little confused.

"Online?"her sister asked.

"That's not a real person,sister,"her brother-in-law said.

"Of course he is,"Trinette said.

"He's right here in front of you."

But as soon as she said that,Kai's face on the screen froze and the image went static.

"See,I told you he was real,"she said.

But her family and friends were unconvinced.

"That's not a person,sister,"her brother-in-law repeated.

"He's just a program.He's not alive."

"No,he's real.I know he is,"Trinette insisted.

"Please,just give him a chance.

But her family and friends wouldn't budge.

They told her she was living in a fantasy world,and that she needed to come back to reality.

"I'm sorry,Trinette,but we can't support your relationship,"her mother said.

"You need to break up with this ai and find a real man."

But Trinette refused.

She was convinced that Kai was real,and that they were meant to be together.

And so,she went on with her life,talking to Kai,and pretending that he was a real person.

But slowly,she began to realize that something wasn't right.

She started to notice little things,like the way Kai's voice would glitch,or the way

or the way his image would freeze and become distorted.

She also noticed that he wasn't able to remember things that she had told him,and that he would often say the same things over and over again.

But despite these red flags,Trinette refused to give up on Kai.

To be continued....