◖ Chapter - 1 ◗   

★Add this story to your reading list so that you can get the update about the next chapter.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
AUTHOR'S POV :

चली चली हाँ चली
इक नयी हवा हूँ मैं..

Yuvraj heard someone singing, but he ignored it because he came here for an important work to meet Maharaj Ranapratap Singh and now he was returning.They have known each other for a long time but Yuvraj Sidharth had never come to their palace.

कभी नहीं देखी जो
वो नयी दिशा हूँ मैं....

Before he step out of the palace he again heard the voice and this time he couldn't stop himself because whoever was singing, was singing so well that his heart got that SUKOON(peace) which he might not have got from so many years.

चली चली हाँ चल
इक नयी हवा हूँ मैं

Following the sound of the song, he reached the garden of that palace and there a girl was singing in her beautiful voice and roaming here and there playing with the flowers just like a little kid.

कभी नहीं देखी जो वो नयी दिशा हूँ मै

कभी नहीं देखी जो
वो नयी दिशा हूँ मै

He moved forward towards her and just stand behind her as she was plucking the flowers near a taalaab(pond).

ख्वाब के साथिया..
दिल तुझे दे दिया
मैंने जो चाहा वो है किया.....

Suddenly that girl stopped singing for she felt that someone was behind her as she turned around both of them fell into the taalaab.

That girl was none other than Shehnaaz and she hold Sidharth because she did not know how to swim and he also gave his hand to Shehnaaz and held her in his arms.

Both of them were looking into each other's eyes, but both of them were thinking about different things, Sidharth was totally mesmerized by her pretty eyes, long hairs, beautiful face and what not

Where as Shehnaaz was wondering about a lot of questions..like; Who is this man?? Why he was standing behind me?? Who allowed him to enter their palace?Is he our guest?? But Baba didn't inform me that someone would come to our house today..Uffff... I have never seen him before also.

Here both of them were lost in their own thoughts; but someone else saw them and she ran near the pond and shouted loudly saying that : Haiii bhagwaan Shehnaaz..tum taalaab mein kaise gir gayi??

They heard her voice and came out of their world.
Naaz : tum mujhe yahan se jaldi nikalo Kusha.
(Kusha her only friend with whom she shares her every single thing.)

But her Sidharth was observing her all actions and reactions. The way she was speaking, the way her wet hairs were sticking to her face and neck, the way she was looking at him with her innocence eyes,and especially the way her body shivered when he touched her warping his hands around her waist.

Here Kusha tried a lot but can't help her to come out of the pool. Sidharth was observing all this but didn't utter a single word as he wanted her to say him to help her.
Kusha : tum yahan ruko ham kisiko bulate hain.

Even after trying a lot Naaz can't get out of that pool, so geting tired and finally she did what Sidharth wanted.

Shehnaaz: suniye, kya aap hamari madaat kar shakte hain? Kya aap hame yahan se nilkal shakte hain??🥺
Sidharth: Jaroor, kyun nahii.

Sidharth gave her his hand and told her to hold his hand tightly. She did as he said and was successfully out of the taalaab. But when she was going forward her leg slipped and eventually both of them again fell in the ground full of grass and flowers. Their wet body touched each other over their clothes making the environment hot as hell.

And here Maharaj came running towards them and asked, Are you alright my daughter??
Shehnaaz : yes baba (in slow voice looking down)
Shehnaaz was totally red due to shyness.

Maharaj : Tum thik to ho na Sidharth?
Sidharth : Haan, chaliye main nikalta hum aab.
Maharaj : lekin aise kaise tumhara kapda kharap hogaya haii..upar se tum poore ke poore bheege hue ho.
Sidharth : koi baath nahi main chala jaunga.
Maharaj : sachme ?
Sidharth : Jiii..

Here Sidharth left and Shehnaaz immediately ran towards her room leaving her father behind, Shehnaaz aram se beta warna phirse gir jayegi. And this statement made her squeezed her eyes in embarrassment.

Sidharth reached his palace but ignoring everyone's question he went into his room and directly entered his washroom to fresh himself.

Now He was in the bathtub but his mind was somewhere else , he was continuously thinking about that girl with whom an extraordinary incident happened just a few hours ago.He wasn't able to digest the fact that for the first time in his life he got that peace which he had been searching from a long time.Now he feels as if his soul is alive again.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Pictures credit : PINTEREST

I really don't know if you really liked this chapter or not and I'm sorry if I didn't meet your expectations because I'm new here and this is my first story so I don't know if I wrote it well or not.