🖤╣𝟏𝟑╠🖤

The little baby cried her heart out in pain, the numbness went away and she clutched her father's shirt more tightly .

"Ggu" Taehyung murmured the name of his little daughter with a smile attached to his lips, but as he extended his hands for taking his daughter , Ggukie flinched and clinged onto Jungkook more breaking his heart.

Looking towards Jungkook with painful
expression Taehyung instantly regretted the words he said to him and the way he behaved with him . he stared at Jungkook with teary eyes and small pout on his lips and jumped on him taking him in a bone crushing from behind but not before keeping Rihyuk in his crib.

" I am sorry, I was afraid and angry , when I saw Ggukie not responding and the blood dripping from your head I.....I panicked and in anger said so many things to you ....I am really sorry, I am sorry because I know I overreacted , I hurt you so much , I know my words were harsh and I don't really deserve your sorry.........but I just ...(Sobs).....It seems like from the time you have kidnapped me all I am doing is saying sorry to you....I...I think you should find someone better for you , you deserve someone better because all I do is inflict pain on you by my words, but trust me I don't mean to do so , you are very important to me but it just seems like I am a burden on you , you fucking deserve so much better than me, yes...yes it would be better for you to have someone else" Taehyung sobbed and kissed Jungkook's back not caring about his daughter's cry.

Jungkook's exe stopped working as soon as he heard Taehyung say that He deserve someone better, Jungkook kept Ggukie on bed and growled on Taehyung
" MR.JEON TAEHYUNG I DON'T KNOW WHY ARE YOU TALKING ALL THESE BULLSHITS ABOUT LEAVING ME AND ME DESERVING SOMEONE BETTER BUT LET ME REMIND YOU LIKE HOW I HAVE ENGRAVED MY NAME ON YOUR SOUL , BODY ,MIND AND HEART THE SAME WAY YOU HAVE DONE IT TO ME TOO .. NOW IT'S REALLY DIFFICULT TO EVEN IMAGINE MY LIFE WITHOUT YOU AND THEN YOU SAY I DESERVE BETTER , YES YOU KNOW WHAT I DESERVE BETTER..I DESERVE BETTER FROM YOU AND NOT FROM OTHERS. I DESERVE A BETTER VERSION OF YOU AND I KNOW YOU ALSO DESERVE A BETTER VERSION OF ME THAT IS WHY I WANT YOU TO WORK ON YOUR ANGER AND INSECURITIES WHILE I WORK ON MINE. "

" If nothing else , I hope you know that I love you with every ounce of my being.I hope you realise your importance, not only to me , but to our babies as well who are lucky enough to have a mother like you . I hope you know that when you are feeling down , I pray for your happiness. I hope you remember that , no matter what , I'm here for you and I always will be . I'll choose you even when you make me mad. My love for you will not fade simply because we are angry. I know we will fight, we will be frustrated, we will not talk to eachother for hours.still, I'll prefer to fight every battle of life and love , only with you because you are the one who has changed my life for best , and I know that your anger and frustation is justified because you care for me and love our babies but always remember this that I won't leave you ever , I'm in your life - forever and you are stuck with me forever, and if you ever again say about leaving me then trust me Jeon Taehyung I am gonna chain you to myself. "

Jungkook said it and without showing any emotion he handed over Ggukie to Taehyung.

" I'm going to take bath" said Jungkook and stormed inside the washroom without letting Taehyung speak.

Pulling Ggukie against his chest Taehyung fed his baby girl too and cried in guilt for hitting his daughter, and as well as for behaving rudely , saying those words to his love due to his own insecurities .
Taehyung silently lay down on the bed with Ggukie close to him, he patt Ggukie's bum lightly who went back to her previous mode, sucking her thumb, kicking the air from her feets and holding Taehyung's breast in her grip from her other hand.

Jungkook opened the door with a click and Taehyung wiped away his tears quickly and concentrated on Ggukie not even once glancing at his husband maybe due to the guilt or due to the overwhelming feeling of love for his bunny husband.

Noticing Taehyung's acts and swollen eyes Jungkook sighed and headed towards the bed wrapping just a towel around his waist.