3.

Jennie

"Yeah, fuck.. harder. Ooh." Lisa is a loud mess. She's moaning beautifully that added pleasure to what's going on. I just wanted to make sure that I am giving her the best fuck in her life.

"Yeah, you want that babe, I'll fuck you until tomorrow that will make you regret that you bully me, baby girl." I added another finger to her beautiful cunt.

"Oh my god!. I can't. Fuckk. Faster, I'm cumming daddy. I'm cumming." I double my paced. I shoved my mouth at her clit to add some pleasure. Then I get a taste of her for the 5th time. She sounded like she's crying. I am satisfied.

"Oh my god. Ugh." After a couple of seconds. She sat on the bed, leaned her back to the headrest and got a cigarette.

I stare at her and she can tell that I am not enjoying her smoking habit.

"What?! You don't like the smell? I'll do it in the bathroom then, I will take a shower then I'll go." She stood up but I held her wrist.

"You don't need to go, it's already 4 am it's not safe. You can stay here if you'd like. I'll be in the balcony. Just let me know after you smoke." She just smirked at me and slumped herself on the bed again.

I turned around and proceeded to the balcony. I put my hands on the robe while looking at the sky. I then received a call from Jisoo.

"Hey? It's too late? What's up?" She sounded sleepy. "I didn't receive any update from you Jennie, I'm not sure if you are still alive." I heard some noise but I ignore it and answered Jisoo.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't able to update you. I'm fine. You can sleep now. Regards to Rosé." I looked inside and I can't see Lisa anymore. She may be in the bathroom.

"Alright, I'll see you later then. Take care Jennie." When the call got disconnected. I went inside the room. I don't hear the shower running and I can't see Lisa. I walked around and I saw a note posted in the mirror.

 I walked around and I saw a note posted in the mirror

I crumpled the paper. Fuck! I can't let this happen. According to Kathryn she's not that kind of woman, but. Whatever her agenda is, I won't let it happen. Starting tonight, I'll appear on the Crazy horse, with or without her knowledge.

I know that it's our first time, but I have this feeling that I needed to take care of her. To lo... No, I'm not capable of that. Certainly not, I just, whatever.

I fixed my things so I can go home and take a long shower. I still need to go to my company. Then I'll get home by 4, sleep until 9PM and will fetch Lisa, right after.

While looking at the elevator, Jennie took her phone out and dialed the number of her most trusted man. "Mino, I don't have that details that you need but I think you can give me everything that I need. I'll send the details in your E-mail and I needed the results as soon as possible, okay?"

After I got his response. I ended the call. I texted Danny earlier. I needed him to drive me. "Madam, I asked Rolly to drive your other car." I nodded at him.

Once I settled myself in the backseat, Danny maneuver the car then sped away.

I'll see you later, barbie.