Preference: Bobs Burgers character most like their personality

Requests are open

- Eleven: Tina Belcher, because they both have a unique and introspective personality.

- Mike: Bob Belcher, because they both have a responsible and caring nature.

- Dustin: Louise Belcher, because they both have a mischievous and adventurous spirit.

- Lucas: Gene Belcher, because they both have a fun-loving and outgoing personality.

- Will: Teddy, because they both have a kind-hearted and loyal demeanor.

- Max: Linda Belcher, because they both have a confident and expressive nature.

- Steve Harrington: Jimmy Pesto, because they both have a charismatic and competitive personality.

- Nancy: Tammy Larsen, because they both have a determined and ambitious spirit.

- Jonathan: Regular-Sized Rudy, because they both have a quiet and artistic side.

- Billy Hargrove: Zeke, because they both have a rebellious and edgy attitude.

- Joyce Byers: Gayle, because they both have a quirky and caring nature.

- Jim Hopper: Hugo Habercore, because they both have a tough and no-nonsense demeanor.

- Chrissy Cunningham: Gretchen, because they both have a cool and independent vibe.

- Eddie Munson: Zeke, because they both have a rebellious and edgy attitude.

- Robin Buckley: Marshmallow, because they both have a witty and sarcastic nature.

- Argyle: Regular-Sized Rudy, because they both have a quirky and lovable personality.