-dabbling in domination (SMUT)-

A young latino man walked in. He was tall and thin with wavy hair and deep, dark eyes. He wore a mesh tank top with his abs shown through, and a pair of black canvas shorts. A thin silver chain was strung around his neck and a pair of diamond studs in his ears. He sat on the couch next to Valerie. This made her unreasonably uncomfortable.

"Hi, Im Leon. I've been very excited for this." He said, gesturing down to his cock, visibly hard through his shorts.

Valerie felt confident in this moment, She had all the power. "We'll take care of that, But first, You need to earn it." She said in a sultry voice. 

She demanded he take off his clothing and stand before her. Valerie looked Leon up and down, purposefully intimidating him. This only made him more excited. She made him stay there while she grabbed items from the wall. She locked a collar around Leons neck and dragged him to the bed. She pushed him down and climbed ontop of him. He let out a whimper. She grabbed a ball gag and shoved it into Leons mouth. 

"Thats for making noise, you dumb slut." She took out all her anger on Leon, and it just made him hornier. Valerie loved this feeling of power.

She grabbed Leon's arms and fastened then to the bed frame with the handcuffs. She spit onto her hand with suduction and played with his member. She wrapped her hand around it and slowly covered the tip and shaft with her spit.

He began to moan, begging for her to go faster, to make him finish. This pissed off Valerie. He wouldn't cum before her. He was such a greedy bitch-boy. She grabbed a whip and hit Leon square in the dick. Through the gag, he screamed with pain, then with pleasure. Valerie then hit him a few more times, lighter, and on his chest. He seemed to enjoy this. The woman slid her body down so her face was right above Leon's cock. She spiraled her tounge around the tip slowly. She loved seeing him get harder as response to her manipulation.

She began to suck him off, letting him deeper down her throat each time. She started off slow and sped up over the time.

"Mmmphh" A muffled moan let out through the ball gag in Leon's mouth.

"Oh, You like that? Don't you, You little slut?" Valerie teased.

 Like she had done with her own boyfriend, she stopped all together once Leon showed signs of an orgasm. She knew that at some point, he'd have to finish. She wasn't evil. 

She repositioned herself into a riding position and removed Leon's ball gag. 

"Here's your reward, You've been a good boy for me." 

She slid Leon's thick member into her cunt and tried not to express the surprise she felt. It was so big inside of her. She felt something she hadn't felt with her boyfriend. As big as Leon was, She still had all authority.

She rode him well, speeding up as time went on, but bringing it down a notch when Leon got to close to the finish line. She wanted to force Leon to be patient.

"Oh, Oh, Faster? Please?" He begged.

She pushed a finger onto Leons lips to shut him up, But listened to his request. She went faster a deeper with every thrust til she was in a rythm.

"ohmmmhh fuck!" He had finished inside of Valerie. She could feel the warm, thick load inside of her as he pulled out.

"Thank you... Valerie." He said in a submissive, babyish voice. 

The woman smirked with pride in herself.