sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

??? : I'll hold another banquet, I'll hold the banquet after another banquet, forever unchanging, I may be lonely right now, but everyone is waiting for me....
"ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PROMISE" That was the long distance past....The orginal memory, forgotten by everyone...."THE ORGINAL PROMISE" I will hold this banquet again and again..." UNTIL YOU ALL REMEMBER THE REAL ONE!"

#PRESENT#

Y/N : Good bye! mom, I will see you at 10 p.m, take care now I am going.

#After saying goodbye to your mother's photo you get out of your tent, then start walking near the edge of the mountain#

Y/N : Wow! today's weather is so beautiful and warm...don't know what's going to happen today...but I don't care what will happen as so many things have happened in my life (smiles)

Y/N pov : As I stood on the edge of the mountain, I saw a small house in the distance from the top of the hill.

Y/N : What! there is a house, I didn't realize or maybe I didn't notice...ummm let's go there...(Giggles)

Y/N pov : I don't know but why...I got very excited when I saw that house and started running towards that house....

Y/N : I think...I saw from the hill...here...where is it?

#You started searching for the house you saw from the hill#

Y/N pov : I really don't know😅 why I am searching for that house....but strangely....I am feeling a strong connection while searching that house....I asked myself...why are you searching that house? But 😅....I didn't get any answers....

#You were still searching for that house...and after searching 20 minutes you successfully found that house....

Y/N : Hush! found it....(Happy)
wow! I thought this house was small but no...It's big...

Y/N : It is very unbelievable to see a house in the middle of the mountain

#You were roaming around house#

Y/N : cute!...there is a goldfish in this small pond right in front of the house...

#You were giggling while seeing the fishes then suddenly you heard a men's voice#

??? : What? a girl!...It is very often for me to see a girl around here...

#You looked behind as you heard that men's voice#

Y/N : Umm....I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry....I am really really sorry! for entering the house without asking you...I am sorry...I am really sorry (Bowing twice and twice)

??? : (Giggles) Calm down, calm down...I didn't mind, btw what's your name ma'm?

Y/N : Uh! Umm...you don't have to call me ma'm SIR! and I am really sorry for not introducing myself....
I am Y/N Honda and I am 16 years old
and also I am a student....