24.

Jace's POV

"Shit Jace!" Crystal moaned, I had to hit shorty from the back. The view of the pregnancy belly wasn't doing it for me, hell the thought itself was throwing me off not gonna lie. I couldn't even nut. "Crystal ,I think I'm done forreal." I said slowly down my strokes eventually pulling out. "You didn't even nut Jace." She said looking back with a saddened look. "Can I try to you know?" She said motioning to her mouth.

"Nah it's ok-" I said quickly, cut off by her pushing me gently back making me lay on my back. "Just close your eyes and relax." She said, wrapping her mouth around my dick. I inhaled at the automatic wet feeling around my tip, closing my eyes. As she began sucking I quickly took myself back to when I was messing around with Ellie. I had a flashback of how her body was moving and her sexy ass moans.

"Fuckk.." I groaned feeling my body start to stiffen up as my muscles tightened. Then my mind went to our first kiss, how she was kissing on me. I wished this was Ellie instead of Crystal, but I knew it wasn't nobody's fault but mine. Then Crystal started going absolutely crazy. I couldn't help but get into it. I placed my hand on top of her head keeping my eyes closed, I knew the sight would turn me off.

It wasn't even that she was pregnant, it was that this baby was not mine. I was just tapping the head of another nigga unborn, we all going to hell at this rate. Before I knew she was swallowing my kids, I guess she wanted Jr to have some siblings because she didn't miss a drop.

As soon as I was relieved of all the pressure, guilt overtook my whole body. "Damn I'm going out sad." I said accidently out loud instead of to myself. "What you mean?" Crystal said, grabbing her phone, It was sitting on my dresser in such a weird way. " I ain't mean  to say that outloud my apologies." I said, I wasn't looking to hurt Crystal's feelings nor get my lick back but I don't know, This guilt was worse than lying to my moms.

"Jace..you seriously are a dick." She said getting dressed walking out of my room. I'm assuming she let herself out. I sat up in my bed covering myself, I really just did that. What the fuck was really wrong with me. As soon as I got up to go shower I received a text. I figured it was Crystal cussing me out. But it was Ellie, My heart automatically cheered up.

Ellie❤️: Video Attachment.

I opened the video and my heart dropped. It ain't even been 10 minutes. What the fuck. I watched the video as Crystal's moans and clapping noise left my phone. It was a 3 minute edited video. She got the parts were my reactions wasn't dry fucking or dry reacting. The sucking , the fucking, the everything was in that video in little snippets. I was about to stroke the fuck out. When the fuck did she start recording, why didn't I peep she was recording.

That's why her fucking phone was sitting up like it was. I'm so slow.

Jace: Ellie. Let me explain on sum shii..

I watched as the little blue line slowly loaded but paused as it got to the end. Then it didn't deliver. This girl fucking blocked me.. I went to Instagram and the page read "No post yet" and I couldn't see her followers or who she was following. So again I was blocked. I went to snap and no longer saw her account, then twitter her page read "@Ellie blocked you".

"FUCK!" I said throwing my phone at the wall. This girl is quick, she blocked me on everything and that nut wasn't even worth it forreal .

============================

Ellie's POV

I had a great little date with Nick, I hated to admit that. I could tell he was a good guy. I hated that feeling because it's like I wanted to go out again with him , but I knew Jace was endgame forreal. I got undressed and made my way to the shower. I got to doing my usual routine, getting out and washing my face. I got dressed and checked my phone and I had a notification from crystal on snap.

I aint even know I had the girl on snap.

I opened my phone and there was a video.

"What the fuck." I said to myself opening it, what possible could she be sending me. As I opened it I saw a compilation of her and Jace having sex. I knew it was recent because she was pregnant in this video. I immediately teared up, I don't even completely understand why I was sad instead of mad.

I sat and watched the entirety of the 3 minute video and it looked like he was really enjoying himself. I hearted the video and texted back "Shii I guess that's how you got pregnant." and then proceed to save the video. I saved the video just to scare her into thinking I was going to send it out, but then I got the idea to send it to Jace and block him on everything.

It just seemed like it was bullshit after bullshit with him, as if the universe and God didn't want us together. So this was it. I was done. You want me but you go and fuck your currently pregnant ex that cheated on you with your mans which is a all time disrespect to me.

I group facetimed Dee and Alissa, they seemed to be the other ones available. CJ wasn't home and I didn't want to call him because I assumed he was with his boyfriend. Dee only answered and she was laid up with her girlfriend but as soon as she seen my face she got up and went to the next room im guessing.

"What's wrong baby girl why you crying and snotting?" she said concerned.

"H-h-he fu-fu" She cut me off quickly because I was hyperventilating type of crying. "Slow down. Take a breath. Relax." She said in a calming town I took a second to calm down. I looked in the camera and I was as red as a tomato. "Dee he fucked Crystal." She jerked her head forward and bucked her eyes.

"HUH?!" She asked as if she didn't hear me. I looked in the camera and just nodded as a you heard me right. "How you know?" She asked, setting the camera up as she walked to the fridge and started making herself a sandwich.

"She sent me the video." She stopped in her tracks and just looked at the camera and shook her head. "Damn Jace, We fucking pregnant hoes nigga acting like a grown ass nigga." she said, shaking her head. "Well we can't beat her ass obviously." She said, shrugging as if that was her one and only thought.

"I'm not fucking over a nigga anyways. If I gotta fight over a nigga he wasn't mine from jump." I said as my voice cracked, I felt a different type of hurt. I did Jace no wrong and he could have a conversation and fuck his ex, but hasn't talked to me in over a month.

"Shit.. I say post the video." Dee said, she seem a little aggravated now after I told her. "No.. I don't need to get in any more trouble and I wouldn't want anybody posting my shit."

"Mane she needs karma to bite that baby and her, and she shouldn't have sent it mmmm her bad." She said, causing me to laugh a little. "No Dee, it's okay forreal." I said, reassuring her.

"No. It's not okay. How you bitter about a nigga that's not your baby daddy."

Little did Dee know she was being bitter about her baby daddy and her first love all at the same time. I knew she did it because of Nick and I know I got the video sent to me because she wanted me to leave Jace alone. "She wants me to leave Jace alone. Mission accomplished she won." I said, after seeing that I've really given up.

"Hell no. Fuck no. Say you can leave Jace alone cool but she aint won shit. Send it to me I'll post it. I. Dont. Give. A. Fuck." Dee said.

This was about to be some shit.

===============================

Good Afternoon and Happy Friday Much LOVVEE ENJOY!🤍