Number

Angelina's pov <>

I woke up in a very uncomfortable position with a sound of a heavy knock on my door along with my mother's voice telling me I should wake up or I'll be late for my work.

Stretching my body a little,yawning I replied my mother so that she'll know I'm awake now. Last night I fell asleep in the same half laying position i was in, staring at the moon as I couldn't stop thinking about those eyes .

Shaking my head i made my way to the bathroom of my room as I stared at myself for a minute or two wondering if I should go to work or not, tilting my head a little to left I sighed and did my morning routine.

After having breakfast with my family I left my home for work. As much as I was tempted to take a day off I couldn't bring myself to do so.. I mean what good it'd do to me anyways because I'll be thinking about the cafe incident entire time. So it's better if i go to work and keep myself occupied, maybe I misunderstood. Maybe the medicine played my mind? Yes that should be the reason.

I didn't even realise when did i reached as the whole drive from home to Cafe went with these thoughts trying to convince myslf .

Parking my car i entered the cafe and noticed people already started to coming and it's not surprising as our Cafe has light breakfast in menu too. I greeted everyone with a side hug and we started our day.

While I was serving to our customers I couldn't help but take glances of the door everytime I heard the bell. Slightly somewhere hoping to see someone specific.

I know I was convincing myself whole time that I might have misunderstood but I couldn't shake off the feeling I've inside my heart.

I just want to make sure. Jessi said he's regular customer which means he'd come today as well. I just have to wait patiently.

Cafe was filled with many people today since it's weekend everyone's coming here with their friends, partners and family members.

While I was serving someone my eyes caught a couple sitting at the table in the corner. They looked so in love that it made me smile at the sight. True love is really hard to get, some people can't keep it While some aren't even lucky enough to get that love in their life.

I was so engrossed in admiring them I didn't heard the cafe door opening and someone was standing by my side. I came out of my trans when I heard a throat clearning sound which made me look away from that lovely couple and look in the direction where the sound came from.

My breath hitched. There he was standing just few steps away from me. The person I was eager to see, the one I was waiting for ever since I stepped in here.

My heart started to beat fast so fast that I fear he might hear it too. He was wearing navy blue hoodie with Grey sweatpants. His brown hairs messy. Looking as handsome as always.

I tried to speak, I wanted to but I couldn't. As if I lost my ability to speak. Words just couldn't come out of my mouth.

We kept staring at each other. Non of us spoke, just like last time everything started to fade. I stopped hearing people around as if there's no one present but only us.

Both of us were just lost into each other's eyes as if we are talking without speaking. But soon our moment was interrupted by Beth (Elizabeth) . She shook my shoulder a little and I was forced to avert my gaze from his.

Everything came back to normal. People around us, their chatters which made me clear my throat a bit and I looked at beth who looked worries yet confused. I gave her a slight smile which turned out awkward, i gulped and looked away.