Death, family, happy

I woke up in a dark room with, I couldn't see anything but I could hear someone it was Octavia she's crying and sounds hurt.
I sat up and Octavia came to me she wrapped her arms around me.

"we are going to die" she said while crying

I was shocked and didn't know what to say but I had so many questions running through my head like why didn't Tom save us? Why are we here? What's going on? Was this Tom's plan all along? Why would he do this? I look up at Octavia but I couldn't see anything until the door opened

"Ahh it's nice to see you girls are awake"

It was bang Chan.
I looked up at Octavia and she was terrified and crying I couldn't do anything to help but I wanted to kill him so bad right now for what he did to us for what he's going to do I knew it was dangerous coming here and if I knew we was going to come here I would have ran away with Octavia just to avoid bang chan but now it's all going all this pain and suffering I'm going to die and so is Octavia and there is nothing I can do about it like last time we met him he was going to kill us but I injured him to the point where he couldn't move anymore and now he's back to finish what he started...to kill us.
bang chan walked over to Octavia.

"HAHAHAH...I'm going to kill Octavia first because I know you would do anything for her and guess what, your going to watch"

he said while smirking at me then he pulled out a knife and ran it along Octavia's stomach cutting her slightly. 
I wanted to scream and tell him to stop but I was frozen like a wanted this to happen like I wanted both of us to die at the same time at the same place while seeing each other but this was different what I wanted was for us to be best friends until we grow old together and die a natural way but no he was finally gotten to us.
I heard Octavia scream and the sound of cutting flesh then I looked up and saw blood all over the floor I didn't even realise Octavia had her arm reaching out for me like she wanted me to save her but she knew I couldn't and we both knew he would find us one way or another.
Octavia's throat was cut and there she was dying right in front of me her baby blue eyes going cold the life was draining right out of her and face was cold no sight of life left in her.
Bang chan came to me now he was smiling but not saying anything just walking over to me he then dragged me over to Octavia and still I couldn't do anything not even a flinch came out of me.
He dragged me to her now I was looking at her and seeing all the stab wounds on her body made me want to throw up but I kept it down.

"you see this. this is how you are going to end up but don't worry I will make your death a nice and slow one"

he was laughing like a maniac a sadistic cunt then he threw me to the other side of the room and climbed on top of me. I turned my head now knowing it was my turn to die.
he lifted up my top and put his knife to my stomach feeling the warm metal against my skin feeling Octavia's blood still on the knife made me cry for the first time in a while I was crying and he was giggling like a child but I had a thought that I just needed to know.

"is Tom dead?"

I asked still crying now looking at him his face went cold like he was dead from the inside.

"I killed him and his pathetic gang"

he said while laughing and digging the knife into my stomach.
I was crying even harder now Tom is dead bill is dead Gustav is dead Georg is dead everyone is dead just dead and soon I will be too.
bang chan stabbed me in my stomach and I screamed out in agony then he pulled out the knife and ran it along to my rib where he stabbed me again now I was choking on my own blood and my blood was coming out my mouth.
I turned my head to the side feeling weak, heavy, dizzy and light headed.
he pulled the knife out from my rib then ran the knife down to my lower stomach and stabbed me again now my eyes were feeling heavy and I was struggling to stay awake.
he pulled out the knife and ran it all the way up to my chest then stabbed me in the left side of my chest, blood came oozing out then he pulled the knife out.
he stabbed me again in the right side now and then he slit my throat. I felt my soul leave my body and now I was looking at myself being stabbed over and over again he stabbed me in the eyes, in the head, in the legs, in the arms, and then finally the last stab was on the top of my head.
he got up from the floor and spat on my body but he walked over to Octavia and pulled down her pans he pulled down his and raped my best friends dead body.

I woke up in a room it looked like Tom's old room
was it just a dream? did none of that happen? Was I still alive? I was lost in thought.
I turn around and see Octavia next to me.

"good morning, did you sleep well?"

I didn't say anything just gave her a big hug and she did the same me and her was lying there for about 2 minutes just hugging until Tom and bill came in

"Octavia, Bella is asking for you"

she stopped hugging me and I noticed a wedding ring on her left hand on the ring finger.

"Octavia who's Bella and why do you have a wedding ring?"

I asked looking confused"

"oh well umm you know the dream you had well that was real and now we are all dead but the after life tells you what would have happened in the future so now I'm married to bill and have a kid called Bella also you are married to Tom and have a kid called Jasper"
I was so confused but for some odd reason I felt Comfort, warmth, happiness and just like everything was right, I felt at peace and home.
I looked at me finger to see I also have a wedding ring and I felt happy knowing Tom is my husband and completely forgetting everything he has done to me but I guess this is the future and what it does to you after you die knowing what your future would have been like if I was still alive but I'm sure there would have been more pain if we all didn't die in the end and now we are all here living in the after life being happy again and everything just seems so right like we was meant to die and go here now we are happy.