chapter 2

*dovino's pic above*

Gabriella's POV

"Gabi you ready?" Vino yelled from down stairs.

"I'm coming" he is so impatient pfff.

Coming down the stairs i see my handsome husband in a black suit looking fine as hell but the look on his face changes my mood.

He looks so nervous as if he's going to meet his parents for the first time.

I put my hands on his cheek "Vino babe, why are you so frustrated is seeing your parents that bad?"

He looks me in the eye and they started to linger down my body, he looks back at me and smirks.

"Your already dressed so we might as well get going "he said giving me a light kiss on my lips n made his way out the door.

Wait! What was that suppose to mean??

           <><><><><><>

We were Heading to his parents house in the black Range rover he bought me for my 23 birthday last year.

I turned around and look at him, how the hell a black caribbean girl like me got with an italian man?

*FLASHBACK*
(in italie)

I was in my hotel suit getting ready with my best friend tiffany to go to this hot club.

U probably guessed already.

WE'RE IN FRIGGING ITALY!!!!

We worked so hard back home we just wanted to do something fun so Tiffany and I decided to take half of our money n go to the place we only saw on tv or dreamt about.

When we arrived i was hoping to see the exact same thing on tv but it was even better, the people are so nice even though there are the racist ones that would try to say something slick.

We was walking around in town when we saw a poster about a club so we decide to go n have some fun.

When we arrived at the club the music was litt , everybody dancing and enjoying them selves .

"girl look at that hot ass man with the black suit and dark shades". Tiffany yelled pointing behind her.

We turn around at the same time to look at him.

He is fine but not my type.

" i dont know about you but i'm going to get me an italian man i just hope he likes dark girls"she started walking to him, her wide hips moving left to right as she pushed her self between people going over to him.

All of a sudden i felt two strong arms hold my waist "Ciao bella che ho visto u da lontano e ho solo dovuto ballare con te" (Hello beautiful I've seen u from afar and I just had to dance with you).

I had no idea what he said but i just assumed he asked me to dance so i turned around and said "si" and then we stated dancing to ( DESTRA "" LUCY"") i did not know they listen to this type of music that's my shit so i started showing him what my inner lucy can do ;p

I was thirsty so i told him to hold on i'll be back," can i have a blue lagoon please " i said to the bartender and he nod and turned around to make my drink.

As i was drinking i turned around to look to see if i spot tiff but i was interrupt by this skinny blond girl with a black leather dress she was looking at me with this disgusted face.

" why were you dancing with my brother"

"last time i checked clubs are made to dance"

"yeah but not with black bitches like you"

wait holdddd the fuck up did she just call me black and a bitch ohhh hell no shit's about to go down.

I held her by her hair and threw her on floor, i sat on her and started punching her in the face.

I felt 2 strong arms pulling me off the bitch. I held my head down because i was trying to calm myself when i heard her say "dovino tell her to get out look what that black bitch did to my beautiful face" i was going to go for round 2 but the same guy that tiff was drooling over had me in a tight grip.

I look up and i could not believe that this man was watching me dead in my eyes wait did he just say "MATE"

"take her outside and from now on she is banned from this club" he ordered his men. 

As they were taking her out i locked eyes with him again HMMM SOOO SEXY.

He told the guy holding me to bring me in his office, i wonder what for.

TO BE CONTINUED...