The Valley That The Voice of God Calls

"Alright everyone we're about to continue viewing. But before we do that I'll be bring in a few more people," said Zari.

"Oh, and who would be coming," asked Su-Won.

"Some people that Zeno knows quite well actually," said Zari as she snapped her fingers.

As the bright light faded and everyone saw who the new comers were Zeno was the first to move.

"How is this possible," asked Zeno as he hugged his long passed friends.

"I have brought them here to watch everyone's journey," said Zari.

As Zeno brought his fellow dragons and king to where Yona and were confused until Zari gave them the memories of what everyone has seen so far.

"So my reincarnation has been betrayed and now is going on a journey to find the other dragons," said Hiryuu.

"That's correct. So is everyone ready to continue," said Zari.

"Yeah, let's continue," said Yona.

["So you're...a priest? I was told that my uncle, Yu-Hon, drove all the priests out...so I thought you'd be a lot older," said Yona.
"Well, my predecessor was. But now I've replaced him," said Ik-Su.
"So you knew I'd be coming here?" asked Yona.
"Sure did. It's my job to share the voice of god with everyone. God gives me information about all sorts of things that are happening out in the world," said Ik-Su.
"It's not much of a job. You don't even make any money. All you do is pray all day. All that fishy talk about the "voice of god" is what got you guys kicked out of the temple," said Yun.
"Why were you kicked out?" asked Yona.
"Wait, what?" said Yun.]

"Is there not a priest at the palace right now," asked Hiryuu.

"No, I'm sorry to say that my father drove away the priest before we were born," said Su-Won.

"Well it can't be helped right now but hopefully by watching this you'll learn why I had a temple made for them at the palace," said Hiryuu.

["You lived in the palace, but you don't know?" said Yun.
'I'm even...ignorant about things that went on in the palace itself...,' thought Yona.
"Ngh...," said Hak.
"Hak! Oh, Hak...," said Yona.
"Out of the way. He's got a fever," said Yun.
'Hak...No...Don't die,' thought Yona.
"The fever won't break for a while, because he had an operation. The worst should be over after tonight," said Yun.
"Please save him!" said Yona.
"Uh, that's what I'm doing. I don't want him to die on me. But I'm not a doctor. You shouldn't just assume I'd help. You haven't ever thanked me for saving you," said Yun.]

"Sorry if I was to hard on you then Yona. I was still a bit bitter from when I was younger," said Yun.

"It's fine Yun. I was naive back then. I realized while traveling with everyone that my father hid a lot from me weather to protect me or something else but I am learning more while traveling as well," said Yona.

"Zeno thinks that is the best way to learn about new places," said Zeno.

["Have you even thanked him? He nearly died protecting you," said Yun.
"It's all right. Death isn't here for him today. He'll...come back. Yun. Be nice to her," said Ik-Su.
"But...I can't stand...royalty and the nobility," said Yun.
"She's...fighting...battles of her own," said Ik-Su.
"Um...Thank you...for saving me. Could you please teach me...about priest? I don't know anything about you...and I don't want to stay ignorant," said Yona.
"First of all, I'm not a priest. I just look after Ik-Su since he's too much of a flake to take care of himself," said Yun.]