Whispers in the Wind

(Shinogiyuu fluff to angst but it tells you when it changes from fluff to angst)

Fluff Phase:

The meadow stretched out before them, a sea of wildflowers swaying in the gentle breeze. Shinobu's laughter filled the air, a melodic sound that seemed to harmonize with the rustling leaves.

Giyuu watched her with a soft smile, captivated by the way she seemed to bring light to every corner of the world. They spent hours together, talking about everything and nothing, their conversations flowing effortlessly.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting the sky in hues of pink and gold, Shinobu turned to Giyuu, her eyes shining with warmth. "Thank you for this, Giyuu. It's been a long time since I've felt so at peace."

Giyuu's gaze met hers, a quiet understanding passing between them. "I feel the same, Shinobu. It's moments like these that make everything else worth it."

Angst Phase:

The memory of that day haunted Giyuu as he stood alone in the meadow, the once vibrant wildflowers now dulled by the weight of his sorrow. It had been too good to last, he thought.

He replayed their last conversation in his mind, the words like a cruel echo. Shinobu had been taken from him, her light extinguished in an instant. He couldn't help but blame himself, wondering if he could have done something differently.

Giyuu's heart ached with the emptiness of her absence. He longed to hear her laughter, to see her smile light up the world. But all he was left with were the whispers of the wind, carrying the memory of a love that was lost.