Chp 1

Y/N eyes slightly open only to capture the glimpse of darkness mixed with the concrete ceiling. She isn't a kid anymore to be woken up from her mother, she can manage now. Afterall, she's sixteen. The atmospheric temperature is cold air, and it hits her face. She eventually sits up straight rubbing her eyes with her arms horizontally down, and grunts. And she stands up. She traipses vertically towards the bathroom. Once she's out, her face is fresh and eyes fully open to its precise eye shape. She reaches out for the deodorant .) And we all know what's used for so I don't need to state it out.) She gets dressed, lately her fashion style is getting slightly better and more appealing. Of course not in a creepy way (I'm so sorry if I offended your fashion taste.) She gets out of her bedroom, on her way to wear her shoes. And her originally organized backpack which was from last night. And gets her hand on it, the other, working on with her shoes.

"Hey mom, how are you?" Y/N turns to her mother who's clearly working on breakfast.Her mother turns to her with a smile. "Good, what about yours? Don't tell me you stayed up late on that phone of yours.." Her tone sounds slightly mocking towards her, but not in a strict way. She seems to understand that most people do get attached to their phones because of the gentical hormonal features in one's body. But that's just her assumption, she just wanted a clarification.

Y/N's cheeks flush pink with embarrassment. Her hands start to clench. "No, I slept, and my phone didn't catch my attention either way." She admits with honesty. She knows her mother very well. And her mother knows her very well too. "Hmmm. Ok, kids who lie get stomach aches dear." She says jokingly , halfway interrupted because Y/Ns flushed cheeks of embarrassment. "I'm not lying, mom.." Y/N replies abruptly. Her mother chuckles, "I was joking around, but it's good you slept early dear." Her mother gives her a plate of egg and toast. "Here you go." Y/N stares at the food and smiles at her. "Thanks mother, what about you? Aren't you gonna eat?" Y/N asks her mother, and they stare at each other, before Y/N starts eating her food. "I already ate." She replies jokingly

(Timeskip to when Y/N was
at school she came early since she woke up early.)

Y/Ns ears are focused on the science lesson the teacher is teaching towards the class. She watches every statement written on the board, writing it in her notebook, with a pen. Her notebook page is halfway done. She continues to write, as the teacher pauses in the lesson. And all the pens drop, everyone flexing their hands, majority of the class with no hand cramps and a few people trying to adjust their hand in a more comfortable way because they got hand cramps. The teacher is just pointing out some scientific information as the class listens. (Science class is enjoyable for me, because I really enjoy it) Once the class finishes , she turns around just to take a quick glance at the window, but some blonde catches her eye. Hes wearing a real flower, it quickly surprised Y/N . (That's Basil, his face looks recognizable)

Her brain signals mentally. She goes back to her bag to put her stuff away quickly, making sure they are adjusted properly, she doesn't want to be late for her next class.

Basil's eyes are drawn to his backpack as he's putting his own stuff away. But he takes a quick glance at the moving hair, which is moving fast in movement. He captures a glimpse of Y/Ns face. Basil thinks to himself she's recognizable. That's Y/N. She's changed very much..

Basil turns back to his bag, literally flabbergasted to see his childhood friend standing up from their desk right in the right side corner of the classroom. He doesn't want to pry too much himself.

Y/N dashes out of the classroom running towards the next class. Thatshimthatshimthatshim

She mentally thinks fast, biting the inside of her cheek in embarrassment because he doesn't want him to recognize her appearance. She doesnt wanna be awkward either. But what does he have to say? He's an shy and kind boy anyways.