Y/N L/N INFO

You will be 6'5 because i wanted to make them and also for the plot and you act like Doric and look the same as her minus the orange hair but i will keeping the eyes green for the plot, you will also be 19.

'Unique magic:' shapeshifting

Description:

Shapeshifting is when the user can shapeshift into an animal or person but for Doric she can only shapeshift into animals and can't change into actual people.

Family: !!!ERROR!!!

Family is currently unavailable but we will try everything to try to fix it for you! 

Backstory:

 Doric has always been alone since her family died but came across three people and decided to join them on their adventure, one day when Simon and Y/N were out search for food and water, Y/N saw a mysterious book and the cover was blank with no cover or anything just a plain brown book so out of curiosity she picked it up and as soon as she picked it up, she heard a carriage but fainted before she could defend herself. 

When she woke up she was in a box and when she was released from the box she saw a talking cat which didn't really stick out to her then a crow man came and got her then took her to a room with other hooded people like her when the crow man made a big entrance, and now she wishes she never even touched the book.