Opening cutscene

Watch video to follow along and also get some context. but start the video at 0:22 and stop the video at 1:36

Right after defeating madame Kassandra, Squidward turned back to his normal self and Spongebob hugged him right away.

Spongebob: "Oh Squidward! I'm so glad you're back to normal"

Squidward: "Ugh what happened? And why does my mouth taste like jelly?"

King Neptune patches up some rifts with some cosmic jelly then he floats over to Spongebob.

King Neptune: "I have to hand it to you spongebob. Your quirky approach did what the royal guard failed to do: you apprehended Madame Kassandra. Of course you also empowered her to nearly destroy us all. But that's jelly under the bridge now."

Everyone then laughs.

King Neptune: "As a reward for your outstanding bravery I shall grant you one final wish... so make it count"

King Neptune floats a bubble over to Spongebob, he then grabs it.

Spongebob: "After today there's only one thing I could wish for and that is..."

Patrick then falls face first onto the ground, he then gets up.

Patrick: "That was fun, I wish we could do it all over again!"

Everyone but Patrick (in unison): PATRICK NO!"

Everyone watches the bubble float into the air and then the bubble pops, blowing pink smoke out into the air. Everyone but Patrick closed their eyes in fear but when they realized nothing happened they opened their eyes and looked around.

Squidward: "Hm thanks goodness nothing happened"

Patrick: "Man I really thought my wish would come true"

King neptune: "Well I think that wish must have been a decoy so Spongebob let me give you the real wish"

Just then everyone stopped in their tracks when a portal opened near them and out came Nine the fox.

King neptune: "Who are you?"

Nine: "Don't ask"

Nine then walks over to squidward.

Nine: "You gotta come with me"

Squidward: "Why?"

Nine: "Because they're coming"

Nine grabs Squidward's arm and pulls him as they through the portal.

Squidward: "Who's they? And why are you taking me?!"

The portal then closes when Nine and Squidward go in it.

Spongebob: "What just happened?"

Just then the ground shakes as a huge portal is opening in the sky and as the chaos council mothership came out of the portal, all of the bikini bottom citizens were running for their lives

King Neptune: "Well I better go"

Spongebob: "Where are you going?!"

King Neptune: "Who knows if that giant thing in the sky could take me down, also dinner is in a few minutes."

King Neptune then disappeared into thin air. A robot then appeared in front of Spongebob and Patrick.

Chaos council robot: "You are now under the control of the chaos council

Spongebob: "Oh no Patrick what are we gonna do now?"

Patrick: "I dunno"

Sonic is then seen holding onto the chaos council mothership, he then lets go and jumps onto a building.