Chapter Thirteen: Hazy Memory

White Room, Six Years Ago

  A young girl with very light purple hair, looking more white than purple. Her pink eyes dulled, looking lifeless as she stared at the white walls around her, almost matching her hair. >I want to go home...< She thought to herself, she wandered around the room, although it brought her nowhere, it was the only thing she could do to occupy herself besides her thoughts.

  "Here is Experiment-2896's report." A man set down a clipboard on a table in front of someone. "Thank you. I will go over it later on." The person replied, his hands intertwined with itself. "You're watching over the experiments again?" The man asked, looking up from the table, the screens showing three different children, the same young girl wandering her room, a young boy with white hair that streamed down to his shoulders, sitting against the wall, and finally another young boy with medium green hair at the back and long bangs that covered his eyes. He stood in the middle of the room, staring at the door.

  "How about the other two?" The person asked, looking forward to the screens. "We're..... In the process...." The man responded, a sweat drop rolling down the side of his face. "In the process? If I remember correctly, the deadline for the three of them was today. So where is the data on the other two?" The person asked, his voice filled with irritation. "Sir, We're-" "Enough. If you're unable to report on results in time then you're done." The man spoke up quickly, making an attempt to give out a quick answer but was cut off. "But-" The man spoke out again, before turning to see he was held at gunpoint, the barrel of the gun aimed at his forehead. And with a bang, he was dead on the ground. "Thank you, Haze." The person said, not moving from his position, "No probs." Haze replied, spinning the gun around her finger before putting it away.

  "You plan on doing something with these kids? Like after?" Haze asked, looking at the screens, "Yeah, I'm going to see how far they'll make it after these experiments." The person replied, his dark brown eyes, devoid of life staring into the screens. "Weird, but who am I to judge?" Haze said, smiling, laughing at her own remark. "You better go home." The person said, spinning his seat around, "And you?" Haze asked, looking to her left at the person, "She doesn't know. At least not now." The person replied, looking at the dead body on the ground, the blood that spilled from the bullet wound. "Aight, if you say so." Haze said, turning away, walking to the doors. >My my Haze, you've been a helpful asset to these experiments.< The person thought to himself, a sinister smile on his face that spread to his ears.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

  Hallways were red, alarms were blaring, personnel were running, security were running into the frontlines. A young boy with white hair, stained with blood from the head down was walking down the hall, knife in hand, a smile on his face, a short soft giggle escaped from his voice. He crouched down a little, grabbing a gun, holding it in his left hand. "Hold fire, wait until Experiment-32109 engages." A security personnel spoke most likely to the commander, him and four of his men aiming towards the kid. With a limp arm, the kid raised the gun in his left hand, firing a shot directly at the commander's head, killing him.

  With panic, the other security personnel fired rapidly, shots misfiring from the recoil. The kid moved with speed, stepping from side to side, changing his direction, his posture arched forward, controlling how he moved. The kid spun the knife in his right hand, holding it backhanded. He approached one of the personnel quickly, stabbing him in the left eye, forcing him down on the ground. The kid quickly got up, slashing another's eyes, rendering him blind in both eyes. Raising the gun in his left hand, shooting the third personnel through the mouth and then firing through the head. Tackling the third guy down, he pushed him down to the ground, returning the knife into a regular grip, and within 1.3 seconds, stabbing the fourth personnel in the throat, bringing the knife up and out the skull.