29. Hace and haven't

"Why can't we go home?"

"Because we might be followed. We must maintain some caution."

Jimin sighs deeply and rubs his neck, for a moment he thought they were going to hang him. However, he wasn't so afraid this time. Perhaps from knowing that eventually, even if it was at the last minute, Namjoon would come to his rescue. He looks up and watches him, the military man watching out the window for suspicious cars or people rushing in. As bad as the plan must have gone, they can't possibly be discreet. Jimin bites his lips and furrows his brow.

Why did he trust Namjoon so much to help him? It's starting to scare him how much he trusts him in spite of everything. His demeanor is a much, much better one, he also listens to him when he talks, there is no such refusal to accept that he has intellect; he takes him to classes, helps him with Hoseok and Agust. Overall everything about Namjoon is a green flag and above all, a beacon of light.

Maybe it is to know that it is not something I do for himself, he does it to avoid a problem with Jin, with the system; also to follow orders, to fulfill his mission.

It's not his Omega, it's a mission he has to fulfill.

And that's what hurts the most of all this.

To think that he was nothing more than a mission to fulfill.

"Looks like they caught everyone who tried to flee" Namjoon says, snapping Jimin out of his thoughts. "I'll go warn the people at the hotel to keep their guard up and the emergency number handy."

"Okay."

Namjoon stares at him before leaving, locking the door with all the latches. Jimin removes his shoes, some of his clothes and jewelry items. He massages his feet and continues with the pessimistic thoughts in his head. On the other hand, he wonders, isn't the same thing happening to Yoongi? He refused to accept that Jungkook had feelings for him. He picks up his cell phone and calls Jungkook, being the only person he can think of at the moment. Jin would give him some confusing advice that in the end he says nothing.

"Why are you calling so late...?"

"How do I know if Namjoon loves me?" Jimin asks bluntly and Jungkook snorts on the other end.

"I don't know. He's never had a partner enough to know what exactly his behavior is, but I'd say that you being able to sleep with him is enough eviden..." Jungkook yawns and Jimin squeezes his hand on his right thigh, "t. He doesn't like to share a bed, nor does he like to be seen half naked or even to be seen at all. There are a lot of things he does with you that he's never done with anyone before. I think that's the best and a sign there can be."

"Ummm..."

"It's not enough is it?"

"I just don't... know what to make of it."

"Would you say anything to him if he confessed to you?"

"Yes, I would."

"Then he's definitely very, very lucky."

Jungkook says goodbye and the call ends. Jimin bites his lips and puts the cell phone aside. He keeps feeling uneasy, it's a feeling that twists his gut and even his soul inside his body.

When Namjoon enters the room back, he looks grumpy. "I was going to buy a pair of pajamas, pants, shirts, anything to sleep in, but everything was closed. We'll have to sleep in our underwear or naked." Jimin nods at that and starts undressing. Namjoon avoids looking at him, but it doesn't help that the closet has mirrors on the doors and is direct.

Likewise, Jimin can see Namjoon in the reflection of the balcony glass. He bites his lips and airtight barely in his underwear, he swings his legs up onto the bed, intertwining his hands over his feet.