New member? The run #8

They laughed wryly, remembering the horde outside. "We'd love to," said Dennis as the

 others added their agreement. He put his arms around Mac's and Jeremiah's shoulders, 

and both extended theirs around Anna's. Slowly, her arms--left and right--lifted to

 join the embrace.

All of a sudden the group heard a noise behind them but it seemed very far away from them.

They turned around and saw a zombie running towards them. Anna started shaking with fear but she took deep breaths.

Petey turns the volume of the music up and Jeremiah goes up to the zombie.

he tries to tell her that she still is human but it doesn't work "why isn't it working?" Jeremiah thought to himself.the other four watched Jeremiah attempt to talk the zombie out of the infection.

"look whatever you're doing it's not working,since I've been a zombie for as long as i can remember" the zombie tells Jeremiah this and Jeremiah doesn't really understand. "what do you mean by that?" Jeremiah asks the zombie

"well before i say that the name's cucumber,i know it's a strange name but it's whatever i guess" cucumber looks at the others and waves to them,they stare at her with confusion.but they introduce themselves.

"Mac this doesn't make sense like her right arm is zombie-like although her other arm is normal" Dennis whispers to mac but Anna heard the conversation

"Yeah,i know right? She looks like a zombie but she's behaving normal maybe she's just like me but a little more different" Anna says this but the other two just stare at her with a blank expression

Mac mutters something under his breath but it's too muffled for the others to understand," alright now that i got that out of the way let me explain,so i was born,pretty normal right? But then i was put in a lab and found out i was half zombie,but instead of being violent and attacking people i was calm and controlled the zombie in me. i know that doesn't make sense but that's just how i am"

the four of her look at cucumber and want to ask a bunch of questions "but if you're a half zombie shouldn't the music help you?" Petey fidgets with the volume of the speaker

"not only that but me talking to you should have worked" Jeremiah thinks how this could be possible "i suppose that since the plagued people can be cured since their human but i can't because i'm half zombie,but i'm used to being a zombie" cucumber doesn't show a sign of being scared.

Jeremiah goes up to cucumber and hugs her "i sorta understand your situation,but it's horrible that you had to go though that,must have been tough going to school and getting made fun of" Jeremiah told cucumber.

Mac and Dennis look at each other and try to talk with their eyes,cucumber was about to say something but then she quickly turns her head around "guys run i head something" cucumber clench her fists and got ready to fight whatever that sound came from.

"No, we can't just leave you here!" Anna exclaims.

"i won't get hurt i promise" Cucumber looks at Anna and gives her a smile.

"No,were going to help-" Mac was about to continue his statement but then a crowd of zombies runs towards them,cucumber runs to the zombies and starts to fight them.

"We gotta stop her! she's going to get hurt" Dennis quickly takes Petey and Jeremiah's hand and leads them to the zombies,Anna and mac follow behind them.

Petey turns the speaker volume up and Jeremiah starts talking to the zombies,Anna grabs cucumber and holds her close "cucumber listen you can't just fight the zombies,they're still human inside,and if you hurt them then they may never get better"

The zombie crowd turns back to humans and they all get excited "okay look we need more people to play bluegrass and talk to the zombies so they can think their human" Petey explains to this to them and the crowd agrees with him,the crowd disappears into different parts of the town and starts to help the infected people.

The group looks at cucumber "look i understand that i can't hurt people but they tried hurting me so it's karma" cucumber scoffs "no that's just rude cucumber,it doesn't matter if they hurt you or not their still human by the end of the day" Anna sighs

"Fine,but i'll help as well so guys let's go" Cucumber walks ahead of them and they follow her,they find more zombies and they make them turn back to humans again.

when the sunrise goes down,cucumber walks away from the group and sits on a rock,she looks at the sky,"it's nice today" cucumber thinks to herself then she stands up and stretches her arms,she walks back to the group and they start getting back to saving people.

NOTE:OKAY SO I WILL CONTINUE THIS WHEN I HAVE ENERGY AND NOT BUSY WITH ANYTHING SO EXPECT A NEW CHAPTER TO COME MAYBE BUT ANYWAYS BYE!