Weird first day

Kurata Takezo pov

Since I was born in my life, there has been nothing special I have ordinary family, an ordinary school. From childhood to now, I lived a normal life. Until the day I met her, it may sound rotten, but she changed my life..

I woke up with an alarm clock. It's 6am. It's the first semester of the 3rd year.

I've already managed myself, so I'm going down to eat.

"Takezo-kun, please call Takeru for me" My mother's voice yelled from the ground floor of the house. So I walked to the front of my brother room. He woke up late again. I thought and knocked on the door. "Takeru you're late." "Get lost!" Takeru replied irritably.

I only sighed.

I can't remember when. Or why But Takeru and I are not very compatible. May be because of too different habits. He is a person who has a lot of friends , outgoing ,tall ,and good at sports

As for me, I'm just a loser nerd. Even though I wear glasses, my studies are not excellent. I should have change my name to loser . I stood thinking for a while, so I went down to eat. And prepare to go to go to school

I want to be different than I am now.

During the way to school, I saw a girl. She wore the same school uniform as me. I didn't see her face because she was standing with her back. Then she seemed to be fighting with a pair of men and women from different schools. I tried to avoid walking that way. But suddenly she turned her head towards me. Her face was familiar. I realised that she was my roommate. Her name should be Kurusu. Her face was a little worried. Then she pointed her finger at me. I stood for a moment and pointed at my face to ask indirectly if she meant me. She nodded.

I walk in maybe she needs help

"This is my boyfriend," she said, pointing her finger at me,she looked confident saying it.

My brain went off for 5 seconds...what! I then turn to her.

I look back to the fact that I used to complain to myself that I don't want to have a normal life. Maybe having a peaceful life is better than having to disguise yourself as a girlfriend like in the movie. But it may change my life. My thoughts hit each other.

She looked at my face with eyes that said to pretend to do as she said.

I can't

"I'm sorry, but.." I said softly and looked at Kurusu's face.

"You see, honey, she's lying again. I told you that she hasn't forgotten you," another girl's voiced.

"Pathetic" Another guy said. Probably kurusu ex

I secretly feel guilty for answering like that, causing her to be hit. I peeked at her face. It's like she's holding back her tears.. When she saw that I looked at her face, she hurriedly walked away immediately. She dropped a wallet. But there is no sign that she will turn to collect it.She probably be so angry she forgetting it.

"Excuse me I gotta go" I said to the other two people who stood, picked up the wallets and walked to school.

Note
First I'm not a native person so you can correct me and I hope you like the story thanks for reading🫶🏼