SPECIAL CHAPTER

A FEW DRABBLES, HEAD CANNONS OR FACTS IDK ABOUT Y/N IF SHE WERE IN THE BEAST UNIVERSE!!

A/N: Idk what to write next so I'm presenting you a filler.
Note: note not all of these are directed to the beast universe.
I have not read the entire beast novel yet.

IN THE BEAST UNIVERSE

•If Y/n were in the Beast Universe she's be in the ADA, not as a worker but she just hangs out there.
If Y/n was given the chance to have her life with Oda, she'd a regular person, skilled enough to protect herself. Actually going to school (she hates it) and would most likely pursue painting.

•She and Ranpo would get along.

•This is the only universe where Y/n is actually healthy and doesn't need to rely on her ability that much. (She still gets complications)

•In this universe, doesn't hate Dazai as much as in the original. She's torn between missing him and hating him. She loves her brother more than anything, but the question hin her mind is that why would he choose to be in the Mafia than live a different life?

•In this Universe I'd likely write in that scene from the Setting Sun where Kazuko finds out that her brother never really hated ger once. Infact he adores her more than anything else. Just like in the book, Y/n would find out about this through his suic*de note.

•I think the angst towards Dazai and Y/n would be kinda heavier if I used the Beast Universe.

•If there's a universe Where Dazai and Y/n could simply be happy, It would be in one where they are not related.

•If I where to write this book in the beast universe (w/o the bnha crossover) it would likely be more of a Akutagawa x reader than a various.

•Y/n and Chuuya would have a more distant relationship in this one.

•I can see Y/n being more Sympathetic in this story, but more Empathetic to Aku.

•She's still loaded in this universe, but Oda scolds her if she spends a lot.

•Oda's goal in this Universe is to have Y/n work part time for atleast a week (she never lasts more than a day)

•she skips school, but is still top of her class

FACTS ABOUT Y/N IN GENERAL (BACK TO THE MAIN STORY)

•She can drive/ride/sail/fly anything but finds it difficult to ride a bike (she can but she's not good at it)

•her things are mainly branded items.

•She regrets making her disguise be blonde.

•She either dons a vintage or old money styled clothes/aesthetic

•after the incident with Q, She wasn't really scared of him, but more on his ability. She prefers not being aroung him anymore.

•can cook gourmet but not an egg.

•She has atleast 1-3 clothes or Things from Oda and The Flag members' personal things.

•She parties when she's stressed or just wanna forget things

•Kouyou used to call her "Lily" when she was a child.

•I kinda visualize the reader/Y/n's voice to be the one that actually sound sweet (not high pitched) that sweetly calm or somehoe angelic voice. This gives me a better imagination that if she speaks in a sadistic way it sounds rather creepy or bone chilling.
Then if she speaks in a low or sad tone it kinda comes out unaudible-ish.

•To clarify on Y/n's 'disguise'
Y/n copied this ability similar to demon snow and is kinda more of an illosionistic ability. Sho basically, everytime Y/n is out of Night Eye's agency or when she's with people who's not just Night Eye and Bubblegirl. She has blond hair and green eyes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ok so uhmm question. While writing this I kinda got interested. I'll try to finish the Beast Novel as much as possible (Maybe after October, we're having our exams by the end of the month)

Do you want a Beast! version of this book? But like it's not a cross-over with bnha just plainly bsd but beast.

Please comment your answers and I'll see them by the end of the month ^  3  ^ -- <333

Date Published: Oct. 10, 2023