Love in the cell

The man with the black tophat called Notive was totally shocked. Police investigated his house. They found child pornography on his pc and they had him as a suspect for being a pedophile for longer. They found out that Notive also dated an underaged boy. The 2 policemen putted handcuffs on Notive's hands and they brought them to their policecar. Notive was sitting in the back and the two policemen were driving torwards the police station. Notive was shocked and scared. He couldn't velieve what was happening. A 10 minute drive later the police made Notive go out of the car and they brought him into the police station. They lockef him in a little cell with only a bench. The cell was not bigger than 4m.

Notive was sitting on the bench and was heating what the police officers were talking about. Apperantly he will spend tonight in this small cell and tomorrow morning after breakfast he will be brought to court. Notive was nervous and as the night came and the moin was shining bright he was just laying on the hard bench but couldn't sleep. He stayed awake hours and thought about what was happening. He must have somegow fell asleep because when he woke up he figured out he woke up because the sun was shining into his face. He sat up but struggled because of the enorm backache he had from laying on that hard bench. Suddenly a police officer came and shoved a plate through the little opening through the door where food can be given through. Notive looked at the plate. It had nothing more than a few slices of bread, a glass of water, and an apple.

He sighed but he felt his stomach was rumbling so he ate the dood and drank the water. Another 2 hours later notive was lost in his thoughts as suddenly the door opened and 2 police officers took him with them. Notive and the police officers went through a long hall wich seemed to be connected to the court. The court was an old but very beautiful building. They brought notive in a huge room with many people. They were all sitting on chairs. It was the courtroom where notive's fate will be decided. Notive had to stand in the middle of the room with nothing but a small table infront of him. Suddenly a man with big white wings, antlers, and dominus empyreus entered the room. It was no other than stickmasterluke. Stickmasterluke was the ruler of robloxia and he also had the role as the judge.

It began and Stickmasterluke started talking. He talked about the things the police had found on notive's pc. He asked notive several questions. Almost every person who was watching called notive "guilty". After an hour of discussion wich felt like days to notive, stickmasterluke hittef his small wooden hammer on the court table, spreaded his mighty wings, and said in a self sure tune " i announce Notive as guilty! Police officers please escord him into local prison". The police officers started to pull notive out of the room. But notive struglled and looked at stickmasterluke. "n-No please!! Your honour! Please dont do this to me!!" But it was already too late.

Notive got taken to local prison. As the police officers walked through the hall of prison with him he felt a sense of fear. They pushed notive into a prison cell, closed the door and left him there. Notive stood there like frozen and looked around. The cell was quiet small and dark. Not much light entetef the room. It was cold and all that was in that room was a bunk bed with dirty sheets and firty matress, a stone floor and stone walls, an old discusting stinky dirty toilet, and a very small table with a chair. Notive was nervous. He assumed he was alone in the cell as suddenly he heared a voice behind him. "Hello thete newcomer".

Notive turned around quickly and saw a man with a yoshi t shirt, and a red biggerhead. It was MisterObvious. Notive gasped in shock " u-uhm.. Hello.. I uhm.. I thought i was alone in the cell.. I.. Uhm.. I am Notive". MisterObvious looked at Notive and relpied: "Good to meet ya pal. Im MisterObvious... So... What are you here for? ".  Notive was a bit nervous and said:" u.. Uhm.. I got arrested for p.. pedophilia.. Uhm.. A.. And you? ". MisterObvious suddenly smiled a bit wider than he already did. " well well... Same here mate". Notive's eyes widened. He was suprised to hear that. It was such a coincidence that 2 people who did the exact same crime are in the same cell. He stood there akwardly. MisterObvious smiled at him and pointed at the bed wich was under the other one. "You will take this bed okay and i will sleep on the top one." Notive just noded and akwardly sat on his bed. Time passed a but but not fast at all. Minutes felt like hours and hours felt like days. Notive was just laying on his bed being really bored as he heared movements from above him. MisterObvious got down from his bed and walked over to the dirty toilet. Notive watched him as he stood infront of the toilet and unzipped his pants. Then he was holding his meat sword and started peeing. Notive was curious and moved his head up a bit so he would be able to see how big it is.