(S2) Pact, And Moving Forward

Midnight approaches, as the streets of Arc city is filled with lights

As well as the horrific scream in every corner...

"Care to repeat what you said?"

We could see Shiro who took out another group of bad guys that tried to mug him.

Around him were corpses surrounded, as he held one more victim at the throat slowly choking it out.

"Ghhhh... ahh!"

"That's what i fucking thought."

Coldly he swung down the crimson blade putting an end to the mugger's misery.

He drops the body down and let out a sigh. "Not even any answers, all blank checks."

For the entire night he was looking and searching of every part of the city for Kiana.

A moment has passed through his mind. Considering if he will take Rita's offer.

"No, don't even think about it." The male shook his head, denying it. Possibly there may be a chance that he'll be stabbed in the back.

Looking above the sky... the blade vanishes and wonders. "I wonder how Bronya and the others are doing."

Currently at Hyperion

Bronya is at her room hugging her knees with her eyes closed clearing her thoughts.

Now that the plan for their operation has started. The girl couldn't stop thinking about her past.

Living in a orphanage with her matushka, and with the other girls.

A knock on the door interrupted her.

"Bronya, get ready, Dr. Einstein told you and Theresa to go investigate an area that we are picking up Honkai signals.

She got up and opened the door to meet the tall captain.

"Da."

While she answered, even with her usual tone. The man understood that something is bothering.

"I'm all ears Bronya, what's on your mind."

Offered, she looks up and responded. "Cocolia, has been Bronya's matushka ever since she have found Bronya. The mastuhka is everything to Bronya."

Though she knew that her matushka have done many horrible things. She still can't bear to her guardian be punished.

"Everything will be alright kid... She will be only going behind the bars, once we captured her."

"Kanchou, do you promise Bronya for that?"

"Rest assured kid, I'm a man of my word."

Gently he placed his hand top of her head and smoothly rubbed it.

Or as we cultured men would say... A head pat.

"Thank you Kanchou." Comforted not by his words but also the captain's shown of affections. Bronya was now on tip top shape and was ready to go.

"I'm always for my valkyries, remember that."

He said so as he promised himself that he will try to protect the girls that are dedicating themselves to humanity.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ah, Bronya perfect timing..." Dr. Einstein said as she was holding a high tech tablet. "As per your request, i have finally cracked the last encrypted data. That you have retrieved from the overseer's hidden archives."