To the moon

[21 Feb-2024 5:03 PM]

The watery vision, the negligence of sunlight. The echoing adhaan, welcoming nature, simplified echoes of soothing heart warming weather - are the echoes of my mind.

It's so nice and feels so good that, finally, I'm starting to write with hope. Alhamdulillah. Before starting, I want to know - the person reading my writings, how did you find this book? I'm just curious.

I have mostly the things I don't want to have rather than the things I want.

I want to tell I'm blessed.

I want to tell I'm okay.

I want to tell I'm here.

I want to tell that I want to hate, some persons I met in the past, but I can't. Because, I love islam.

...They are burning my soul still. In a word they are sarcastic sarcasm of my heart that they are unforgettable for my sensitive heart, unhealthy for my nerves.

I failed.

I want to say, I'm a failure. Of my own battlefield.

I want to show that, I want to fight again with a perfect start.

I want to win hearts.

I'm afraid of my image. Of my own reflection.

I want to tell...

I want to tell one thing that what do I do at the moment when one tries to snatch my own responsibilities sole to be valuable infront of others by acting. To snatch my favourite ones and to grab attentions of others.

I want to say,
want to heave a heavy sigh and take a long breath to take it positive but afraid that what if that evil person tries to erase my presence from my own place? What if the person takes it as an opportunity to do something evil to me? I am afraid.

In this motionless moment, I remember and feel at ease,

[ Do not lose hope nor be sad]
  - {surah-03: verse-139}

Alhamdulillah, I have little pains and pangs to remember Allah, my Rabb. To cry to sujood, to befriend Allah.

May Allah grant us happines and give us what our naive heart wants! Ameen.