Shimmering Crystal Eyes and Shattered Lives Lost

Chapter: 28 Arc: 3 

The entrance to this stadium was massive, although you couldn't understand the importance of such a structure smack down in the center of the city, you choose to enter regardless of the scenario. However, before you were able to get out into the limelight you froze; Xèhtrï breaking forth from smoke and ash by a streetlight gazed on ahead seeing all the people simply walking in almost as if in excitement disregarding the chaos around them just to enter. "We can't have you being so identifiable..I'm making temporary changes then we are leaving with your little rat thing", Hijìn glancing at Xèhtrï for a second until his black eyes faded away and instead were replaced by more alive looking blue eyes, hair became black, longer, and fit into an artificial low bun, his height decreased a few feet down to around six foot three, nails became artificially black tinted, cut on his lip faded, and clothes became darker in color till he was all finished. Hijìn blinking a few times had just felt so much internalized pain he couldn't even mutter a word, swiftly turning around to a reflective part of some glass and saw his face and couldn't believe what he appeared as.

"W-what..what is this? I thought it was going to be a cosmetic change not a full body alteration?!", Hijìn yelled to Xèhtrï in their subliminal mental space, Xèhtrï merely crossing their shoulders and saying "Hey! You needed a change, and this is what works best!", "Turning me into some dark wearing slightly more feminine version of myself?!" "I mean...Yeah? Now Shush! The music is starting get your ass moving!" Xèhtrï promptly kicking Hijìn forward out of the darkness and towards the horde making their way into the stadium in large lines. Xèhtrï faded back into your consciousness the further in you went, people shoving others around was more present as you were closer to their height range, the sheer quantity of people around you and the compact space growing a sense of unease in your mind. The closer you traveled in the tunnel towards the opening the stronger the vibrations from within rang, walls trembling from how loud the bass was rocking within this place people didn't seem to care, rather they would get more excited they went in starting to scream to get in faster. Lines breaking into two ways Hijìn stood in the center getting bumped from everyone rushing in on both sides, one line said backstage passes while the other said seating rows "Rows 1-Infinity" and it made you question what choice to make.

Head forcibly jerked to the backstage section by some dark tendrils in your neck subverting you attention, your eyes became inflamed with rage knowing what made you make a move as a voice whispered to you from within. "Don't get so pissy with me..I'm merely sensing the pheromones in the air and directing you to a place most likely for that rat to be at..now let's go I'll handle the bonus idiocy." Hijìn exhaling in frustration and following the small crowd getting backstage access, running on with them he was stopped by this giant machine. This machine blocked the whole way and only permitted those with backstage access to the room, its small eye coming from the center would scan you head to toe, back and forth the scanner light phased through you until it finalized its scan and opened the door letting you through. Hijìn furrowing his brow unsure how he got through would look back as he's running to someone who looks perfectly identical to him try the same only to be detained on the spot for trying to enter twice. "I told you I got this handled..now cmon it's some distance to the actual room..my senses are telling me this corridor circles the whole arena into the actual backstage on the opposite side of the spot so better move your ass." The man snarling under his breath would actually plant a foot down on the carpet beneath him and just as he was about to try running, he traveled this colossal arena in merely one step simply planting his second foot down on the steps leading to the actual backstage. Looking back, he saw the thin windows letting you see out to the actual arena each seat was packed with people; it all encircled a main stage with giant screens looming over the audience, blinding lights flashing down on any below, paired with giant speakers fused into the walls blasted build up music to what's to come very soon.