warmth

Jennie?

Tae walks in to see if that person is Jennie. She didn't notice at first, so he was about to call out her name for the second time but the wind is too cold. He stops and take his jacket out instead. He puts it around her shoulder, so it will help block the wind.

"Isn't it too cold? Aren't you cold?"

Tae shows his soft gaze with a smile on his face as he stares at jennie.

"Not at all"

Jennie shakes her head but she doesn't remove the jacket away at all.

"So why are you here in the middle of night?"

Tae couldn't help but ask the question. He also wanted to know why she is here.

"Enjoy the view"

Short answer slip out from her mouth, and tae also doesn't want to ask her anymore since she already show that she doesn't want to talk about it at all.

"Then I will go now. See you later!"

Tae is about to excuse himself and leave, but then a word stop him from leaving.

"Maybe stay here...just a little bit. I also don't want to be alone"

As soon as he hear that sentence, he tried hard not to show any of his smile that was about to burst out cause of the happiness.

He stands there next to her as they looks at the river together.

Little that he knows that, he just save someone live at that moment.