chapter 6 delt.

We are finally at the stage where I actually write and not my old self. Please do enjoy.

TW: TORTURE

Time: October 7th 4:20am 2023

/⁠╲⁠/⁠\⁠╭⁠(⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)⁠╮⁠/⁠\⁠╱⁠\

Not long after they finally got back into their cars and went back on the road.

George got into the car furiously. He was so irritated at the way how Wilbur was acting. He hated it, he knew he could help him. George knew stuff Wilbur didn't and so was the other way around. Together with their brain cells, they can solve a mystery. But Wilbur, being stubborn towards George was the only thing stopping the two. And he hated how he acted.

He cupped his hand, waiting for Sapnap and Nikki to come into the car.

"Hey George." Nikki called while getting into the car.

Sapnap came in after, "hey George what was that about with wilbur? I heard you swear, and you don't swear that much. So what's up?" Sapnap asked.

George just scoffed, "that- why does he need to be so stubborn! All I want to do is help him, I- Wilbur just doesn't want to listen to me. I want to help him with something but he has the nerve to tell me that he doesn't care nor want to listen to me!" George ranted.

Sapnap started the car a while ago, as everyone continued to drive.

"George you will have much time to talk with him when we get there. Maybe try to persuade him? Instead of making him listen, convince him." Sapnap suggested.

"Yeah, wilbur is only mean or- insignificant, when he'll be ever so slightly provoke you. Just, maybe make him. . . guilty?? Always worked for me as a child." Nikki giggled.

"What?" George chuckled and Sapnap aswell, "Nikki you scandalous!" Sapnap said.

She laughed, "but it's true! It always worked for me when I was younger. Wilbur is a kinderd spirit, so he will obviously feel bad always and come up with an apology that really makes you happy -or guilty. But do give it a try George! It's fun to see him suffer in guilt!" Nikki chuckled.

George thought of it. Liking the plan indeed, he never knew Nikki could be such a scoundrel.

U⁠ ⁠'⁠꓃⁠ ⁠'⁠ ⁠U

They finally got to their destination, they were greeted with a big vacation home in the pits of a field, dusty, but only for the ocean sand and it's waters that was right behind them. There was hills and mountains behind this campsite., in the far end of the field. There was other houses beside theirs, but a bit further away, but Phil pointed and said that was there's.

A sweet smell of cinnamon, there was a women standing Infront of the door, looking cold and very tired, but nevertheless smiling.

The house had a definite description from the outside, very old looking design. The house was a light shade of blue for the walls and everything else was darker shade of Navy blue for the pillers and some of the frame. The dark oak wood as the windows frames, it was a breath taking house. It had a base where you can BBQ anything outside, having a chimney roof. That they were going to live in for the 4 weeks!

Wilbur couldn't describe how utterly astonished he was, he didn't even know how to comprehend it. He hadn't been there be for. The lady waved at them as they got out of their cars.

She had two pretty lilies in her hair, a darker pink to a lighter pink dress with a Lillie's complexion, with her white haired and ribbons in her hair.