Chapter 5

Do vote and comment.

SADHAVI

It's Sunday tomorrow and that means I can sleep till late.Also, it's video call time with my friends. We do text in weekdays but i and jhanvi can't live without watching each other's face. So I called her.After a few rings, i came face to face with my other bestfriend. Harsh. Jhanvi's husband. We talked so much that i didn't knew when time flew by. Vidarth left a message saying that he would be late today.

"Sadhavi, are you happy? Is he keeping you happy?" I heard jhanvi question. She asked me this question many times. And the answer was same every damn time. 'im very happy with my marriage'. Everytime we talked about this, we used to end the call and sulk. But right after a day or 2 we would talk to each other. Harsh will pacify me and jhanvi to talk.

"I'm happy jhanvi. He's good to me. What more will I want?!" I stated staring at both of them.

"You say this everytime sadhavi. But i know very well that you're lying. I'm your soulmate remember?! she spoke. I chuckled at her.

"Haa meri maa. You're my soulmate and I love you so much".

"It's like I'm third wheeling. Also, stop saying I love you to my wife. I am the only one who should say that to her" harsh is so possessive about her. At starting he used to be so jealous of our relationship.

We talked few more minutes and we cut the call. I entered into living room and saw vidarth removing his socks. I guess he came just now. I was about to go to kitchen when he called my name. I stopped and waited for him to continue.

"Um.. Karthik and Manisha asked if we would like to go out with them tomorrow. What should I say?! I don't have any plans for tomorrow evening" he said looking at me. Though I am not looking at him, I can see him. And if I look into his eyes I know they will stare the life out of me.

"I don't have any problem. But where are we going?!" I questioned him back.

"Chickpet.And then dinner" I nodded at him and went to kitchen and started re heating the food. By the time i arranged our plates and did cleaned the kitchen, vidarth was out in his pants and t shirt. A few droplets falling from his hair.He is looking so handsome and hot. I heard him clearing his throat and i averted my eyes and began serving food. We ate in silence.

Jaha tak mein jaanti thi, he didn't liked eating food in silence. He was always the one who talked whether it was when we were in my in- laws home or when we were studying in university. I thought he will talk to me or atleast try to make a conversation. But he didn't. When I tried talking to him, he just used to give one word answers. Later, I stopped trying. He didn't even ask me why I stopped. 'As if, he cares'  my mind mocked me. Obviously he doesn't care about me. Why would he? I didn't felt the need to eat more. So I just got up and cleaned my plate and few other dishes and left to go into my fictional world of books.

(From what I know, he didn't liked eating food in silence)

The men in books are so better if I compare them to the men of the outside world.After an hour, vidarth entered with his sleepy face. He must be tired. I closed my book and turned of the lights and was trying to doze off when I heard him calling me. I didn't turned to him. Also, even if I turn I would get nothing but his back. I hummed in response.

"Why did you ate so little today? Are you not feeling well?"What's with him?And when did he even observed me ? I thought he doesn't care even if I die infront of him. 'care?! It's not care sadhavi.It's called basic human manners' I heard my brain say. It's not wrong though. After all I'm just a basic human who's living and sharing his house bills with me.