Chapter 6

As Sakura's hand goes to slap the unsuspecting embarrassed Hikari Someone catches it. It was Sasuke who caught it.

    "It wasn't her  fault she was pushed" Sasuke says as he glared at the fangirls. 'Why does everyone misgender me!' Hikari thinks as The Fangirls are scared but are also fangirling but they're still scared so they go back to their seats.

    "Thanks Sasuke." Sasuke's eyes slightly widened. "You didn't call me Duckass." Hikari has a 'are you serious' Chibi face on her face. "You saved me from pinkie which I appreciate so I'll call you by your name." Sasuke is surprised but a little smug. "Hn"

     'Is that all he knows how to say?!'  Hikari pulls Naruto to sit next to them as they sit by Duckass again. (Just because they agreed to call him Sasuke doesn't mean I can't call him Duckass!)

     Iruka finally enters the classroom and I just space out because I don't care. "Team 7." 'Finally something I care about!' (Wow, still cranky from the wake up huh) 'Shut up!' "Naruto, Sakura", Naruto is happy while Sakura looks dejected, "Sasuke", now the roles are reversed, "Hikari", Now the roles are reversed once again and Sasuke has a smug smirk on his face.

     It's lunch time and Hikari decided to stay in the classroom but they fell asleep and then they woke up due to muffled yells. "Sasuke?" "Lhmpmh!" "Want me to help?"

     Sasuke nodded his head vigorously. Hikari unties the rope and takes off the gag in his mouth. "Thanks" Sasuke says with a bit of a blush. "No prob! We are on the same team and we should help each other!" (Hikari has averted back to her original self)

    "Hn." Sasuke leaves to hide his slightly flushed face. 'I'll go back to sleep' Hikari then rests her head on the table and sleeps.

     'I want to see my final cinnamon roll but it will be a while before he comes!' (I know you want to see Garaa and I do to believe me but you have to stick to the flow of the plot!) 'Fine, fine, ugh.' Hikari grumbles in her sleep while the rest of their team is waiting for the arrival of their new Sensei.

     "Heh, this is what he gets for being late" Naruto said, Sakura replies with "Naruto! Your going to get in trouble!", "Our sensei is a jounin do you really think he'll fall for that?" Hiakri heard Sasuke say. "You never know Sasuke." Hikari replied, showing they were awake.

     "Oh Kari! You're awake!" Naruto says with joy. Luckily The team hears someone open the door and an eraser falls on their head.

     (Quick Author interjection: I'm not going to be doing adult love interests. I'lol be doing shaky but he is 15 and I made my characters 13. Maybe if I decide to do a Shippuden Sequel to the book I'll add something but not now. But there will be cute, kinda family-like moments with them.)

     There was a Tall gravity defying gray haired man. 'Kashi!' (I may be underage but he be fine as hell)

     "My first impression of all of us.... Your a bunch of idiots" 'Ouch' (He's right you are an airhead!) 'Hey!'

      "All of you, Meet me on the roof" Kakshi said before he poofed and got spirited away.

Author's note: Hope you enjoyed! <3

Words: 563