Chapter 1: The First Meeting in two years

It was night in Rainbow Hills. Everyone was having a peaceful sleep, well, almost everyone...

"Ughhhhhh" groaned a certain girl in bed. "What's up, Emily?" asked Shadowy Lucky, "Haven't you noticed that ever since we defeated Emperor Nogo, you, and the rest of Shadow Force everything has just been a bit...uneventful?" asked Emily. "Hmmm, I get what you" she answered understandingly, "but what can we do?" she asked, then, as if a light bulb went off in Emily's head age suddenly had an idea.

"I got it!" she yelled sitting up in bed, she got up so fast that Shadow Lucky had to back up. "What?" Asked Shadow Lucky, "I know what I'm going to do to fix this! And it all starts in the GLITTER FORCE group chat!"

FEW MINUTES LATER
Lily was sleeping peacefully in her bed, that was until she heard a loud buzz coming from her phone. She sat up quickly yelling "I'm awake!" she then looked around until she noticed her phone on her desk. Picking up the phone, Lily opened it to see a text message from Emily.

GLITTER FORCE GROUP CHAT

LUCKIESTGIRLALIVE:
EMERGENCY, EMERGENCY!! COME TO THE LIBRARY OF LEGENDS IMMEDIATELY HURRY!!!

At that message, Lily started to panic.
'What could be happening?!' she immediately got out of bed went to her bookshelf and started doing the combination code to the storybook of legends. "I wonder what's going on" whispered Lily as she allowed the pink glow to devour her(that sounded very wrong💀).

AT THE LIBRARY OF LEGENDS
Lily then plopped on the ground, looking around she started to get nostalgic, "It feels like forever since I've last been here" Right after saying that Lily started hearing faint screaming coming from behind her, a green-headed girl then dropped right in front of her, Lily, surprised jumped back.

"A-April?" she stuttered out, "Yeah?" the girl questioned answered, "You ok?" asked the blonde-haired girl. "Peachy," said April as she got to her knees, but before she could even look at Lily another girl dropped onto her, "Ow!" yelled April.

"Kelsey get off of me!" "Dang ok girl," said Kelsey as she got off of April. "Hey Lils" she waved to Lily, "Um...hello" Lily waved back, "Hello girls" "AH!" Chloe had appeared behind both Kelsey and April. "The hell did you come from?" asked Kelsey, "Language, and I came from that bookshelf over there," said Chloe as she pointed to a random bookshelf.

"Ugh, whatever," said April "Anyways where's Emily, she's the one that texted us to come here in the first place" She started to look around trying to find Emily. "Yeah, where is that girl, I am going to chew her out for making us come here so late in the night," said Kelsey.

"You can try Kels but it'll never work," said a voice, all the girls started looking around until their eyes landed on the center of the Library of Legends. It was Emily. "What the- since when were you there?!" yelled Kelsey as she started pointing at Emily, "I'm everywhere Kelsey" Emily simply stated "Now" Emily appeared behind Lily, and Lily jumped up in surprise, "Since all of you girls are here I think it's time to
I explain myself to you girls"

"Yeah?" all the girls questioned answered.

"Well I called you all here to discuss something," said Emily. "Well, out with it girl," Kelsey said in an annoyed tone "Shush Kelsey!" Emily held her finger up to Kelsey's mouth, Kelsey backed up a bit giving Emily a questioning look. "Anyways, the reason why you're all here is because I wanna go on another adventure, and I need you girls to help me" Emily started pacing back and forth while explaining, "An adventure?" asked Lily "Why now Emily? Especially during nighttime, like it's 3 a.m.," said Kelsey.