chapter 12. - Robin. (part 2./2.)

SOOO UHHHH YEA IM BACK (FINALLY) ANDDDD IM WRITTING SMUT AGAIN

SOOOO YEAA THATS ALL I GUESS

Also

i wrote half of this chapter when i pretty drunk, so don't be suprised if theres like alot of kinky or weird detailed stuff 😭😭

Finney's POV ~

Slowly, i started sucking his dick harder and faster.

(what a great way to start this chapter..)

He moaned and groaned.

He pulled on my hair, and each time he pulled on them harder, i knew that he was getting closer.

I made sure to also work with my tongue, so i could get the most moans and whimpers out of him.

Fuck, did they sound actually amazing..

I gag as his dick hits the back of my throat again.

"Sh-shit.. sorry, again." Robin said with probably a smirk on his face.

I pull away for a minute to catch my breath, using one of my hands to jerk him off.

"Ohh..god, fuck." His back arches a little which makes him look even hotter.

(idk if its the correct way of saying "arches" 😓)

I did not go down on him again, so instead i decided to only jerk him off with one hand and with the other touch his body.

It was smooth and pretty rough in some places.

His body was mostly muscular. I like it.

"You really seem to like my body." He said.

"I really do seem to like it." I said and smiled at him.

I lean in to kiss him, but as soon as we were about to kiss-

i heard somebody from downstairs.

"Robin!","I'm home!" Said somebody and closed a door.

Oh, fuck.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit!" I panicked as me and robin both couldn't find our shirts.

"Here!" I said, passing robin his shirt after finding it under his bed.

"Are you home, Rob?" Said the voice again.

"Is it your uncle?" I asked robin, while still trying to find my shirt.

"Yes, and just- here, take my shirt." Robin gave me his shirt and as soon as i put it on, robin's uncle came into the room.

"Aa!","Here's my boy!" Robin's unlce said and gave him a big smile, then looked at me.

"Bring a friend here, eh?","Good for you, better than fighting with everyone." His uncle patted robin's shoulder and mine too.

"So.. i'll be outside if you need me." He said, before walking out of the room.

...

"Hm.. a then 'friend', huh?" Robin looked at me with a smirk.

"Sure, only a friend." I said back.

For a moment it got really quiet, maybe even kinda awkward.

"Do.. you wanna like, go out now, cause y'know, my uncles home." Robin said, finally breaking the silence.

"I don't see why not." I said.

He smiled and then we both walked out his room.

As we got outside, i kinda started to panic.

What if somebody saw us through the window?

What if robin's unlce knows?

What if somebody took a photo of us?

What if robin is actually planning something and it's not good?

"Hey, uhm.. Robin?"

"Yea?" He replied, turning his head to look at me.

"Did you.. i mean, were the curtains.. closed?","When we were.. y'know." I said, whispering the last sentence.

"Finn, you got nothing to worry about.","Nobody saw us or knows." Robins softly said.

"Oh-okay."

When we walked into a cafe, we saw two faces that we both immediatly recognized.

"Shit- is that.. Vance?" Robin whispered to me.

"Sitting next to Bruce." I said, pretty out fucking loud.

And not even after a second, both of the faces were looking at us.

IK THIS CHAPTER WAS PROBABLY NOT WORTH THE WAITING 😭😭😭

ANYWAYS, THIS IS SOOOO SO SO OFF TOPIC, BUT LIKE IN THE INFO/INTRO I PUT BRUCE AS AN "ALLY" SO YALL,

I ACTUALLY WASN'T SUPPOSED TO MAKE HIM SO FUCKING FRUITY,

SO IM CHANGING HIM TO BEING EITHER BI OR GAY 🤷🤷

- 668 WORDS