Hoe Meets The Truth

Kasukabe 's POV:
7pm is the time I wake up instantly. I tried to get out of bed but my legs wouldn't move, I freaked out a little bit then I noticed I didn't have my necklace on. I reached over and got my necklace off my desk and got out of bed and headed to the shower.
Getting out of the shower I put my robe on and went to my room. Finishing my outfit I looked in the mirror at my outfit it was a whit short sleeve dress shirt with a short skirt that I really don't appreciate being this short and a thingie I really don't know the name off to top it off a grey tie (the picture is what she is wearing) and went to do my hair. My hair was curled and flipped to the side.( kinda of like Kk Harris hair.XD I love her u)
After finishing everything I went to Starbucks since it was in my walking distance am ordered the same thimg as yesterday and continued my journey.
I finally made it to the school and went to the principles office to get my schedule and locks and combination. I got all that stuff and went to class *303*..I knocked twice and the teacher told me to come in and introduce myself.
"I'm yo kasukabe 18 p-please take care of me!" I was pretty shy.
"She's so cute. Flat chest but the outfit looks good on her." Some dudes said.
"She looks so fragile I love it." That was what the girls said.
"Looks like the class likes you. Now please take a seat next to Izayoi- kun. That one guy over there sleeping wake him up while your at kasu-san" she said. Kasu-san that's a new name someone has called me.
Anyway I went to my designated seat and tried to wake him up. But when I tried to tap him he grabbed my hand and looked at me. Idk what happened but my favorite color was changed to violet. His gaze was magnetizing I was trapped by his eyes, my heart was raising but I manage to keep my blush down. He kept holding on to my wrist while the lesson was going on all of a sudden my head started to hurt. I was starting to nod off.... Wait HOW COULD I BE TIRED I went to sleep at 11.
"You should go to sleep it's not cool to walk around being tired." A voice said I felt the grip on my wrist tighten then let go I was kind of disappointed by that...wait what am I saying.
"B- but its bad to see sleep on the first day of being here." I said.
"OK I understand that but at least try it. " and with that I laid my head down and closed my eyes and dozed off. But before I dozed off I heard him call the teacher.
"Ashley"
"Izayoi-kun!! I told u you not to call me by my first name!!" The teacher said.
"Riiiggghhhttt....anyway kasukabe is exhausted from moving in to her new house and is taking a nap in case you wanted to know." He said.
"Oh alrighty then. Class let's teach quietly for our kasu-san ne'."
"Alright!" They all said
"So cute" I heard plenty of people buzz about. I smiled and took my nap.
I woke up still in homeroom, this is a long class, to see that Izayoi-kun had my necklace in his hands.I knew something was off.
"Ah kasu-san you'are awake I'm glad the boys couldn't keep their eyes off you while you slept." The teacher said but I was to focused on Izayoi-kun and my necklace. He was looking at it with questionable eyes.
"I-Izayoi-kun that's really important to me. May I have it back?" I said the boys blushed when they heard my stuttering.
"Sure but why is this so important?" Dang it I knew he would ask might as well say it to the class. I looked around and saw all eyes on me even the teacher stopped teaching to hear this.
"Well you see I have this disabilty to not walk and i had no friends cause of that and for my 6th birthday my dad gave that to me and that necklace gives me the ability to walk. So as we speak im kinda at a paralyze position of sitting in this desk until you give me my necklace." I said some kids were crying but Izayoi just sat there and smirked.
"Does that mean I can do whatever I want to you and you not being able to move?" I was surprised and scared. So was everybody else. He then started to laugh and gave me back my necklace.
"Alright free period everyone get to know kasu-san me?" Said the teacher.
"Hai" everyone got out it of their seats and came to me while izayoi-kun went back to sleep.
"Ne, do live in a big house?" Said a boy, Jean.
"Can I call you yo-chan?" Then a girl I think her name is Allison.
"Lets go on date!" Said a very muscular boy, Ko.
"No fair I was gonna say that" said a boy with glasses, Tom.
"Wanna sit with me and Izayoi-kun on the roof for lunch?" A girl with blue hair and pink high lights.
"Ummm yes, I don't care Yo-chan is fine with me if I can call u Alli-chan, umm sorry guys I barely no you, and sure I wouldn't mind sitting on the roof." I said out of breath they all nodded and then a bell rung, some kids and I stayed here since our next period was the same teacher.
Some how I ended up staring at izayoi-kun and his hair to be exact. 'It looks so soft I want to touch it....wait no that's rude especially while he's sle-
"If you want to touch my hair go ahead." He interrupted my thoughts while still buried in his arms. 'I can't do that ...but he did offer" I reach my hand out and started to rub.
"So soft." I whispered he laughed and I blushed.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MY BOYFRIEND." Some girl comes up to me. 'Ohh izayoi-kun could have done so much better than this tramp'
"I'm sorry but who are you." I said.
"I'm Asuka, but that's not the point why are you rubbing on my boyfriend."
"Uh oh izayoi-kun has a possevive type of girl. I mean if YOU gave ME promission to touch shouldn't I have to right to touch?" I asked izayoi.
"She's right Asuka-koi I gave her permission to." He said sitting up causing my hand fall off his head. I frowned he looked at me and smiled. Right when he turned back to her she kissed him. After some minutes the teacher came in.
"Now now Asuka we all know you love izayoi-kun but come on not in front of kasu-chan." Teacher said and Asuka looked at me I just smirked and she stomped to her seat.
"Ashley I need kasukabe yo, to come to my office." The speaker said I stood up and walked out.
~time skip~
When I made it to the office I saw ko-chan sitting in a seat.
"Why are you here ko-chan? Are you in trouble?" I asked.
"Oh hey love. I ain't in trouble I'm going to ask the principal if we can use the pool after this class." Did he always have a British accent.
"OK" and with that I went to the principal office.
Once I opened the door my dad squeezed me in a hug. I laughed and hugged him back.
"Oh kasukabe I missed you so much and look at how much you have grown." He said.
"I missed you to outo-san. Oh umm ko-chan wanted to know if we could use the pool on the roof during lunch."
"Sure sure sure Ill have the much staff cook ty out guys something up for a..... Welcoming party k."
"Thanks outo-san."
~5 minutes later ~
"Bye outo-san."
"Bye sweetie." He said and I left.
Walking out of the principals office I grabbed ko-chan's hand and dragged him out.
"Wait love, I didn't get to ask him the question." He said.
"Don't worry I asked and he said yes and the lunch staff are cook us something as a Welcoming party for this daughter who joined today." I said snickering.
"DAUGHTER I bet she's super cute funny what's her name?" He said.
"Yo Kasukabe or me baka." I said. I let go off his hand and slow my walking as I reach my class room.
"Cool well see ya after this period." He said and left I walked in and sat down. "Aw such a shame class was so much better with out a stary cat." Asuka said as I sat down back next to izayoi-kun.
"Aw such a shame the world would be so much better without snotty spoiled hoes. Bit unfortunately we have you." I said and she was pissed cause the whole class laughed at her.
"Anyway the kids from my first period and this one are all invited to the pool on the roof for a welcoming party for me by my principal and ko-chan. Bring swimsuit and do not worry about food cause I got it covered. You to teacher." I said. Everybody cheered execpet Asuka.
"What did you have to do to get this fuck him?"
"Asuka!" Izayoi and teacher both said.
"No no you see only you would do something that low to be what you want. Besides why do that when all I have to ask after all he is my dad." I said and the bell rung I walked out of the classroom and was toppled over by Allison.
"Hey yo-chan. Ne is it true we are having a pool party at lunch?" She asked pulling me up.
"Yeah. It should be starting now let's go." And we went to the roof.