ög lög

Alastor (alastorastortoastastor) walked into the bathroom Walking over Toaster (proto) while doing so and braking His spine in the process. He Said "Well thats unfortunate i realy Likes that spine!" Well He kept on Walking. After ariving in the bathroom He tripped and Fell into the washing machine wich brought him to a Strange world called "Aldi Süd". After a hard Fall onto the storefloor He got Up and looked around None was there But the Lights were still on. He walked from Isle to Isle untill He walked so far away from the spot that He stardet on untill He found a magic pumpkin (Note fromm me precious and all knowing Angel dust: how He knew it was Magic? Well when He broke IT it was all mushy inside and rotted to the core but there was a pair of socks inside) Alastor (alastorastortoastastor) Put on the socks printed onto the socks there were bacon and eggs. He continued His Journey to find an Exit now equipped with mushy pumpkin socks wich smelled Like death itself and a bottle of windex wich He Sprayed into His eyes by accident (or Not by accident idk He Just did okk?). When He looked onto the socks He thought to himself "oh! So i'm looking for an "eggsit" okk" He Changes His Direktion now seatrching for an eggsit but an Exit.
He saw the eggs..
Now they're gone...
I Made a giant Omelett...
And used Up ALLLLLL the spices...
...
And the toothpaste ..
Dont ask.
Alastor(Alastorastortoastastor) was sad He thought He found the eggsit only for IT to dissapear infront of His eyes but there was nothing He could do about IT.